JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » The longest you been able edge?
Page: of 3   next > 
mts3312 Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2014-07-03
45 year old curious
Im going 36 hours now, Ive gone as long as 60 plus before and it was hard as hell to cum but when I did nothing compared to it
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
footjerker Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2014-08-17
38 year old
any possible health problems from going that long without cumming. have always wanted to try ? do balls get grotesque swollen or just a little engorged ?
Unregistered ?

The longest I have ever been able to edge without cumming is about 5 hours of constant stroking, with a few breaks to piss and walk around my motel room with my hardon......after that my cock will cum......automatically ! ! !
Unregistered ?

I think bout 6 hours all afternoon of edging and then cumming so much I almost passed out
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
footjerker said:
any possible health problems from going that long without cumming. have always wanted to try ? do balls get grotesque swollen or just a little engorged ?

Footjerker, You might pick up a case of blue balls, but that is about it. You should always avoid a retrograde orgasm where you physically pinch of your cum slit while cumming, so that your jizz backs up. If you are lucky, sometimes while you are riding the edge you can get a slow flow of your jizz oozing out while staying hard and horny.
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
zebs said:
I think bout 6 hours all afternoon of edging and then cumming so much I almost passed out

I know the feeling. I once started about 9:30 one Sunday morning and edged through a few precum slurp sessions until about 8 or 9 that night. Huge blast orgasm sent me reeling. Woke up in the chair about and hour and a half later. Cum crusted and groggy but oh so happy.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
flowersanddirt Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2014-10-15
33 year old
12 hours for me. It was before I knew what edging even was. I just happened to have the time, and I was wanking whilst trying to find someone to phone jack with. This was before it was so easy to do that. So I just kept going. When I finally gave up and sent myself over the edge I screamed like a cat who has had its tail trod on. Still the strongest orgasm of my life.
Unregistered ?

13 hours me

my cock was solid all that time as well

ate loads of pre cum to keep me going

5 big thick spurts at the end
Unregistered ?

Ready2Shoot said:
You should always avoid a retrograde orgasm where you physically pinch of your cum slit while cumming, so that your jizz backs up.

Why should you avoid that? I do that sometimes to avoid making a mess.
Unregistered ?

zebs said:

YES, I know what you mean. After that long edging session, I was sitting on the couch in my motel room, jacking off and when I started shooting cum, the first three ropes must have traveled 6 feet or more. They shot completely across the coffee table in front of me and damn near hit the TV. I seem to remember waking up and hour or so later......also cum crusted and HAPPY ! ! strokestrokestrokestroke
NorCalMan Skilled Jackinchatter

558 posts since 2015-05-14
67 year old heterosexual from NorCal
I can't last more than an hour ... on and off edging but eventually just explode.
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
BenRichards560 said:
Why should you avoid that? I do that sometimes to avoid making a mess.

I was always told it can lead to infections since the jizz can leak into places it was not intended to go...but I'm no doctor! I was never really interested in doing it, so I did not look into it. If I HAVE to be neat, I'll just eat what cums out!
Unregistered ?

Lol twice I've had a swollen penis after a long night of edging, I attribute it to my Dry-Shafting style.
drsexy369 Amateur Jackinchatter

384 posts since 2013-10-08
37 year old
nothing, NOTHING better than an insanely long edge session. have gone 14+ hours. can go longer if I have the time. its sooo intense and amazing!!!

edging, jb, teens... NOTHING better!

yahoo messenger: lilsexi911
hardandhung Amateur Jackinchatter

203 posts since 2014-06-25
curious from US
12 hours of constant jacking with a few small breaks but after i bust one load i will bust a few more loads . just can't help it the last few times.
edge much?
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » The longest you been able edge?