JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Kayla Rae Reid
Page: of 1  
azcat27 Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2014-01-23
37 year old heterosexual from California
Playboy Playmate. Body built to be jerked off to. I've been masturbating to Playmates since I was 10 and still never get tired of blonde hair, big tits, and a bare pussy.
User posted image

There's still nothing like settling in for nice, long stroking session. The prospect of imminent relief for a day of tense buildup, waiting for a chance to be alone. Lube: check. Tissues: check. Pics: check. My cock is already throbbing and I haven't even touched it yet. I've saved up a big load for this occasion...
User posted image

I pull down my pants and cock bounces out like slingshot. I slowly work my whole shaft up and down, polishing my cock with lube, wrapping my palm around my glistening glans. Kayla is the quintessential sexy babe. Girl next door smile. Sunny blonde hair. Toned body. Smooth, tanned skin. California girl tits. And that pussy... oh my god that pussy! A perfect bare camel toe pussy that I wish I could plunge my cock inside...
User posted image

A girl like Kayla is the kind who works hard to have a fit body with the fake tits and the perfect hair for red-blooded men to gaze at and drool over. A girl who knows she is going to be jerkoff material for lustful guys like us. A girl who gets horny young boys and pervy old men to cum all over themselves for her through a picture on a screen...
User posted image

My throbbing cock twitches at the slightest touch, aching to explode. I wanted to cum as soon as I started stroking but I hold back and revel in the tension, teasing my testicles and my glistening head. I imagine wrapping my hands around her waist, burying my face between those firm tits, and blowing a warm load inside her...
User posted image

My cock is ready to explode, begging to explode, a massive load of spooge. I'm stroking so furiously now. I saved my 2 favorite shots for the end to cum to... "unnnnggGGHHH..." oh god... here it comes...
User posted image

"HHHHNGNNGNGHHH!!"
User posted image

I spurt jet after jet of thick, creamy cum, moaning loud, my hand still firmly stroking my cock, with my eyes still fixed on her perfect, droolworthy, cumworthy body. Arms over her head, big tits and bare pussy on display, gazing at me... I gaze back and her and milk out every last drop of jizz. My hand is dripping with sticky semen, I let go my cock but it's still throbbing in post-ejaculation bliss. And... exhale. Thanks, Kayla, for helping me release all that tension (and cum).
User posted image
daddyslittlefuckdolls.tumblr.com
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
shaved74 Skilled Jackinchatter

718 posts since 2010-05-23
50 year old curious from omaha
Her pussy is nearly perfect, looks so, so smooth!
shaved74
Unregistered ?

Lovely description of the joys of masturbation. And lovely blonde.
PBAddict209 Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2021-07-11
44 year old heterosexual male
Apologies to the mods and everyone else for the resurrection of a six year old thread but I just wanted to publicly thank the OP for bringing Kayla Rae Reid to my attention when I was a forum lurker several years ago.

She is absolutely incredible and I've shot so much cum for her since I first read your post, which is not only a fitting tribute to Kayla but also perfectly captures the pure joy of masturbating to a woman like her.
Rainsquirter Amateur Jackinchatter

296 posts since 2011-06-10
58 year old heterosexual from KC
azcat27 said:
Playboy Playmate. Body built to be jerked off to. I've been masturbating to Playmates since I was 10 and still never get tired of blonde hair, big tits, and a bare pussy.
User posted image

There's still nothing like settling in for nice, long stroking session. The prospect of imminent relief for a day of tense buildup, waiting for a chance to be alone. Lube: check. Tissues: check. Pics: check. My cock is already throbbing and I haven't even touched it yet. I've saved up a big load for this occasion...
User posted image

I pull down my pants and cock bounces out like slingshot. I slowly work my whole shaft up and down, polishing my cock with lube, wrapping my palm around my glistening glans. Kayla is the quintessential sexy babe. Girl next door smile. Sunny blonde hair. Toned body. Smooth, tanned skin. California girl tits. And that pussy... oh my god that pussy! A perfect bare camel toe pussy that I wish I could plunge my cock inside...
User posted image

A girl like Kayla is the kind who works hard to have a fit body with the fake tits and the perfect hair for red-blooded men to gaze at and drool over. A girl who knows she is going to be jerkoff material for lustful guys like us. A girl who gets horny young boys and pervy old men to cum all over themselves for her through a picture on a screen...
User posted image

My throbbing cock twitches at the slightest touch, aching to explode. I wanted to cum as soon as I started stroking but I hold back and revel in the tension, teasing my testicles and my glistening head. I imagine wrapping my hands around her waist, burying my face between those firm tits, and blowing a warm load inside her...
User posted image

My cock is ready to explode, begging to explode, a massive load of spooge. I'm stroking so furiously now. I saved my 2 favorite shots for the end to cum to... "unnnnggGGHHH..." oh god... here it comes...
User posted image

"HHHHNGNNGNGHHH!!"
User posted image

I spurt jet after jet of thick, creamy cum, moaning loud, my hand still firmly stroking my cock, with my eyes still fixed on her perfect, droolworthy, cumworthy body. Arms over her head, big tits and bare pussy on display, gazing at me... I gaze back and her and milk out every last drop of jizz. My hand is dripping with sticky semen, I let go my cock but it's still throbbing in post-ejaculation bliss. And... exhale. Thanks, Kayla, for helping me release all that tension (and cum).
User posted image
Yea, Spit that load. Nice story
Unregistered ?

Very nice indeed
thedogindc Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2016-07-05
54 year old heterosexual from Washington DC
Holy shit she is hot.
Unregistered ?

Perfect only for the clean shaved would like some hair at least
Unregistered ?

Poorlittleme said:
Perfect only for the clean shaved would like some hair at least
see another beautiful young woman not getting nearly enough attention.
PBAddict209 Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2021-07-11
44 year old heterosexual male
I've been fantasising about Kayla Rae Reid recently and recalled the thread that got me turned on to her in every sense of the word. cock stroke

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Kayla Rae Reid