JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Which is better?
Page: of 1  
Pataclaw Amateur Jackinchatter

175 posts since 2015-03-30
89 year old heterosexual from Houston
Which is better? Jacking off or fucking or getting sucked. Before you decide, try an experiment. Give yourself the best jack off you possibly can. Then, after making sure your wife is sufficiently lubricated, stand between her legs and jack up the the point of no return and then insert it into her pussy and finish your cum. Next try the same procedure but put it into her mouth and let her suck you dry. After this experiment please form an opinion about which is the best way to cum.
My own opinion is that nothing compares to cumin in a pussy. All that warm soft tissue completely engulfing your dick gives more contact and stimulation than just anything else. It is almost enough, I said ALMOST, to make you give up jacking off.
No one should give up jacking off though. It should be and integral and active part of your entire sexual repertoire. Happy whatever you choose.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

well,you are 81 so I will bow down to your greater knowledge!
NorCalMan Skilled Jackinchatter

558 posts since 2015-05-14
67 year old heterosexual from NorCal
I don't think one is better than another. Each is unique and extremely pleasurable. A great blow job or handjob is better than screwin if shes got a loose pussy. Like wise a lousy handjob can't match a great blowjob.
guynamedpat Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2015-04-21
heterosexual from MN
For me there is nothing like a good blowjob. When I feel my head start to swell in her mouth and she clamps down on it it is the best. My wife only blows me a couple times a year and I tell her how great it is but she won't do it any more than that. When I am about to cum she will actually rub her tongue under the tip and suck it like it is a thick milk shake. She can take the entire load and when she has been drinking she will swallow it all. She also knows to keep sucking and licking for at least 2 minutes until I am completely done. GOD I wish she would blow me MORE.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Which is better?