JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What is your favourite part of masturbating?
Page: < prev  of 14   next > 
Unregistered ?

When I am getting to know a new playmate in chat and my prick is solid at the thought of two wankers together. When there is no need to touch it because it is rearing up precumming from connecting with kink. When my cock is twitching from solitarily being engulfed in my own dirtiness. Just before, once again, I have to pump my shaft to pics, playing with my breasts, balls and root. Alone and in charge of this. With women on slideshow. Looking down on me.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I don't wank very much but I love it when I realise that I've just got to have one and think - I'm going to make myself cum. Think I'll do it now. This site get's me going.
Flanudistdvm1959 Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2017-12-02
65 year old heterosexual male from Florida
For me it is exposing myself on cam, taking requests and exposing every inch of my body
Nude is not lewd
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

My favourite part of masturbating is when the precum starts making an appearance. If I'm just using my hands I don't use any lube (I've no need to), and it just feels so good spreading that silky wetness all over my head and shaft while tasting a little, before bringing myself to the edge time and time again.
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
slipping into the goon stage while edging...I become my cock...my cock becomes my entire universe. There's nothing else but my cock and the euphoria I feel while needing to please the cock god.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
vtc Amateur Jackinchatter

292 posts since 2016-01-03
46 year old curious male from tasmania australia
The anticipation. Sometimes I like to abstain for a while (maybe a day or two, maybe a month) and when I get to the day I let myself go, I just cant keep my mind off my dick. I spend all day at work just knowing Im going to have my dick in my hand later, and every woman I see through out the day becomes infinately more attractive. Ill file mental images away for use when I get home... something about seeing something super sexy/hot and knowing that youll be shooting cum with that image in mind in a few hours.
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
since i started wanking,ive always edged.for me it was a way of prolong the wank.the strokes leading up to ejaculation are wonderful,i dont have to tell you all,you know.but then i cant stand the tension any more and just have to ejaculate.the milking strokes certainly do the trick.
Unregistered ?

My favorite part of jerking off is the peak of my orgasm and the pleasure of drinking my sweet cum!
hardupuk Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2008-07-16
71 year old heterosexual from UK
I love to get to the point of cumming, pause and then slowly stroke just at the edge. I do it for hours if I am alone in the house.
Paul
Unregistered ?

I love the first 10 minutes after I'm finally completely hard. My cock is at its most sensitive, waves of pleasure are washing through it, from the tip to my anus, almost as if filling up an empty space. And I have this everytime renewed feeling of how much I love masturbating.
Unregistered ?

My favorite part of masturbating is the prolonged edging.
Unregistered ?

All of it ....

Knowing I have the time, checking sites, jackinchat posts etc all add to the excitement and build up. Finding the final trigger is of course the best bit whether it's a pic, vid, chatting or Skype mmmmm
Jerkin42 Amateur Jackinchatter

458 posts since 2014-01-29
53 year old bisexual from New York
precum
raiders712011 on yahoo
touching_allowed Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2016-11-13
curious from Europe
For me I think it's the final squirt ...

I masturbate a lot in video chat rooms and usually manage two or three good squirting orgasms in succession. But then comes that final squirt when I know it's show over.

I just feel it near my cum hole, not deep down. There is a final twinge of ultimate pleasure and that feeling of completely abandoning myslf to my sexuality.

After that most folks hang around while I massage my cum into my tummy and genitals. If I think my 'guests' won't be grossed out by it, I then pee in situ, which I find relaxing.
legendaryDave Novice Jackinchatter

79 posts since 2015-11-08
27 year old curious
edging i like showing off how to shoot my load on skype add me in
Page: < prev  of 14   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What is your favourite part of masturbating?