JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Redhead Jerkin thread
Page: < prev  of 11  
wifeissextoy Amateur Jackinchatter

175 posts since 2017-12-27
55 year old heterosexual male
My wife is a redhead. Been loving that red bush since she was just a 19 year old slut. Let me know if you want to jerk over her
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
Another breastacular redhead who deserves our stroking and our cum!

Elizabeth Ostrander is from Florida, a gorgeous blue-eyed freckled redhead who was Playmate of the Month in December 2014. Height 5' 8", weight 119 pounds, measurements 34D-24-35, magnificent natural tits, bald pussy.

Many times I have experienced great pleasure pumping my cock to her until I cum! I hope you have as much fun jacking off to her as I've had. strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

CLICK to DOWNLOAD 6 nude photosets of Elizabeth Ostrander -- her entire body of work for Playboy!

Decryption Key: Rwhw9vn6h386j_8T_lYPyZiiCYegKNwb4qoE5bdqSbo

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528,.
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

More of Elizabeth Ostrander, for the pleasure of our pulsating penises!

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

More icy-hot masturbation material from redhead Elizabeth Ostrander... like holding an ice cube to your erect throbbing cock.

CLICK to DOWNLOAD 6 nude photosets of Elizabeth Ostrander -- her entire body of work for Playboy!

Decryption Key: Rwhw9vn6h386j_8T_lYPyZiiCYegKNwb4qoE5bdqSbo

Let's all pump penis to her! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
ypipe Amateur Jackinchatter

463 posts since 2020-09-20
43 year old
I love Peter_Hardin photosets, I wish he did some small titty ladies!
hardwood999 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3695 posts since 2013-04-02
75 year old heterosexual from Vancouver, Canada
Thanks Peter,

Love the gentle sloping of her slighty sagging titmeat.
I could suckle those puppies all day.

Peter_Hardin said:
It's great to see this redhead thread brought back to life! Thanks, AmTrack33. The joy of jacking to gingers!

Lennox Luxe is an American redhead with magnificent big natural 40DD tits! strokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
aroused by fellow masturbators

ypipe said:
I love Peter_Hardin photosets, I wish he did some small titty ladies!

If I understand ypipe correctly, he's asking if I can share photosets of some smaller-titted girls. Yes, of course. This petite young redhead is Kimberly Brix.

As usual, I'm sharing a collection of this babe with all JackinChatters who'd like to to download many more of her pics for an intense stroking session. In this case, I have 8 hi-quality photosets of Kimberly in sexually intense love scenes with big-dicked men.

CLICK to DOWNLOAD 8 hardcore photosets of lovely Kimberly

Decryption Key, needed to complete the download from MEGA: OfSMvNHWDYmgKIcalqfDlt5uO5d9-_ZaqnJ1Glw0wQo

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
tiger5683 Amateur Jackinchatter

208 posts since 2023-09-20

you ruined that by putting dirty niggers in it

Kimberly has requested that all the pathetic little white racists on JackinChat be required to look at how a pale pretty young white girl like her worships big powerful black cocks.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Zoey, topless in blue jeans, is a stunning redhead who wants to tease your dick by showing her big natural tits!

Would you like to see more of Zoey?

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

joesblacks said:
Have you got a video?

No. But I have five high-quality nude photosets of Zoey, 408 highly-masturbatable pics, for cock satisfaction! strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

CLICK to DOWNLOAD my Zoey Nude Photo Collection

Decryption Key: x3nZkCVCvlH-kbOSZrjOdr1DI71zHfZdXNlBGyjgc_A

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
wifeissextoy Amateur Jackinchatter

175 posts since 2017-12-27
55 year old heterosexual male
I got video of my redhead when she was like 29. So hot and fun to jerk to.
Unregistered ?

joesblacks said:
User posted image
poor pic joes , got any black women ? Not spotty freckled gingers
batebudforu Amateur Jackinchatter

261 posts since 2016-01-19
38 year old curious male from Missoula, MT
Love stroking over red heads. Would love to jerk over a busty red head with a bud
Skype Batebudforu
Page: < prev  of 11  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Redhead Jerkin thread