JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Warning Note for the Ladies
Page: of 1  
Slippy_Hands Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2007-12-20
bisexual from California
The guy who calls himself "Lun" in the chatrooms is an asshole. Very disrespectful and subjugating. If you're into being subjugated, go for it. Otherwise, steer clear.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

There is one now and again, huh. Most of the time most of the guys in here are pretty respectful tho which is appreciated. I've run across a couple females in the chatroom not being very polite too tho... pretty rude and aggressive. Kinda makes me wonder about them too, what that's all about...
niagra Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2006-06-30
heterosexual from Phoenix
Wow thanks for the heads up . I think that is really cool of you to do. Its important that we look out for the assholes!!

In regard to the woman, I can tell you from personal experience running several adult rooms, that for sure it happens. First thing that comes to my mind is they are actually men. But most times it is really just bitches!! I think that woman know we are a very saught after commodity in that environment and some woman choose to abuse the Goddess given qualities instead of cherish it and respect others. I think it boils down to spoiled rotten or just plain bad people. There is really no excuse to be rude and especially in that environment.

The way I see it, is that when we get naked together in a chat room, we can simply not be more vulnerable than that. That is the very worse time for anyone to be a bitch or rude or degrading, it could literally be the final straw in an already hurting back to someone. I do not tolerate that behavior ever in my chats .. That may sound a bit ridiculous or meladramatic but I assure you it is neither! lol I can't ever spell that damn word. hehe

Anyway, I think this was a great thread .. for both of you .
Wanna Play?
mack2334 Amateur Jackinchatter

214 posts since 2006-02-07
71 year old heterosexual from chicago area
Good for you gals,it has happened to me a couple of times.Thanks.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Warning Note for the Ladies