JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Arkida Revees, slim young cutie with big natural tits
Page: of 1  
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
Arkida Revees is a Czech brunette admired for her sweet innocent face, long-legged slender body, pale unblemished skin -- and especially for her beautiful boobs. Her creamy white E-cup tits are natural and very large, crowned with pale pink areolae and nipples. They hang from her chest at a gorgeous angle! Her measurements are 38-25-37 (96-63-94 cm).

Arkida began modeling at age 18 and is now 26. She has also modeled as Arkida Reeves, Arilida, Arena, Allison, Darina, Mona, Libby Love and Zoya. Her real name is Libuse Voriskova. Arkida has no piercings or tattoos and wears little or no makeup. She keeps her pussy and underarms hairless.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
I have a Yahoo Group dedicated to this slim busty babe. Click here to go to the Arkida Revees Yahoo Group.

User posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Arkida Revees, slim young cutie with big natural tits