JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cumming in class in school
Page: of 2   next > 
soxandboxersboy Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2012-07-21
31 year old homosexual
With most schools starting back about now, I am thinking about how many guys used to get off in class at school? I still do it some in my college classes, but not as much as I did in school.

In school I was always playing with myself in my classes. Lots of times I would just cum in my pants since it was easier, but there were times when I managed to unzip and pull out during class too. I even developed a reputation for masturbating in class, so alot of guys in my classes would watch for me to do it. Since I always went to all-boys schools, it was pretty easy to get away with it. I loved having guys watch me do it, but I also saw other guys get off in class too.

Did any of you used to cum in class in school, or maybe see other guys in your classes do it?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I did this a few times as well. Was always a big thrill. Usually motivated by hot girls in the class, but also by our smokin hot biology teacher. The key was always getting the back corner desk where you were mostly hidden from view.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I never did cum in class but seems like I got a raging hard on every day and would jack off at home after school.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
slerbyderby Skilled Jackinchatter

889 posts since 2013-09-24

i did once in class... well actually i had to leave the class... cause i was in my desk... and my button-fly jeans... lets say were straining against my cock... cause the girl behind me keep teasing me in my ear... then she reached over ... in class... and got a good grab of the meat... which... sent me to the bathroom
i love my meat. no one else gets to touch - unless you ask nice.
Jack_Creamer Skilled Jackinchatter

524 posts since 2009-10-22
74 year old curious from Oklahoma
plush said:
I never did cum in class but seems like I got a raging hard on every day and would jack off at home after school.

This is how it was with me as well. The first thing I did after school was to jack off. After a day at school I needed to cum bad. I'd be hard and it hurt. It would be my second jack off of the day. I needed it and pumped furiously until I shot my load. cock
Jack_Creamer
andysmz Professional Jackinchatter

1444 posts since 2012-12-08
57 year old bisexual from Edinburgh UK
marcj500 said:
I did this a few times as well. Was always a big thrill. Usually motivated by hot girls in the class, but also by our smokin hot biology teacher. The key was always getting the back corner desk where you were mostly hidden from view.

Used to wank off in my back corner desk every Friday in double French. The rest of the back row were girls and I'm sure one or two must have seen me. I would normally spunk into my hanky but one time it shot on the floor and I had to cover it with my shoe and rub it into the floor. Happy days...
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I started jerking off when I was about 14. One day when I was a high school senior at 17, I decided if I don't jerkoff in a study hall, I may never have the chance to do it in school again. So I slid down my fly, reached in and jerked slowly while watching the tits of one of the girls in the next row. I caught as much of the cum as I could in my hand and licked it up, zipped up again and was glad that I spilled the load in the school room. That was the only time I did that.
Dickguy
showmeyourtitties Amateur Jackinchatter

144 posts since 2012-10-26
45 year old heterosexual
My high school Biology lab partner was into exploratory anatomy during some boring lectures. Naughty slutty girl would grab my cock and tease the tip. She didn't want to talk before or after class, always avoided me since she rolled with the rich kids and I was a metalhead. But a few times a marking period my dick was just right for her probing hand.
McGuire14 Amateur Jackinchatter

300 posts since 2015-08-24
59 year old bisexual male from Westchester, NY
I remember having my jockstrap on underneath my clothes in 10th grade on a day when i had gym class. I remember sitting in one of my classes, feeling pre-cum involuntarily oozing into my jockstrap.

I also remember having to re-position my penis underneath my jockstrap in class to make myself more comfortable. As discreetly as i tried to do it, the teacher caught me & was staring at me.
vc08 Amateur Jackinchatter

274 posts since 2014-03-21
29 year old curious from United Kingdom
I too used to get so fucking hard in class, and the girl who sat next to me in French, back left corner, used to love to grab my meat and tease the tip. We ended up fucking later in life in a classroom after school. The only time I've cum in class was one period when she decided I had to cum. We were all watching a subtitled movie, and she just slides her hands down my boxers and starts rubbing and squeezing. I guess she caught most of the cum, since she spent the next 10 minutes licking and sucking her fingers. This is her, I've no idea what she's doing now, but I don't imaginary ne she's stopped teasing cock!

But I was the same as a lot of guys here too. Constantly hard, if I didn't jerk off at school, I'd have to stroke my cock as soon as I got home.
jerka20aus Amateur Jackinchatter

155 posts since 2006-02-19
38 year old homosexual from Melbourne, Australia
I used to get so hard so many times during the school day.
I often took myself off to the bathroom to take care of these needs.
And would also jack off as soon as i got home, one of at least three for the day.
I truly regret never having jacked off during class.
It's sex with someone I love!
soxandboxersboy Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2012-07-21
31 year old homosexual
I thought I would share a story of a time I saw another guy do this in class. We were sitting in the back of a classroom, and he was in a corner. I noticed movement out of the corner of my eye, and when I glanced over I noticed this guy had a boner in his pants and was sort of adjusting and moving it. I was careful not to stare so he wouldn't notice, but I kept glancing over. It was clear that feeling his boner thru his pants felt good to him, so he kept doing it very subtly so no one would notice. I don't think he ever realized I saw him.

So I guess he was sort of edging all thru class, subtly and discretely stroking his boner thru his pants a little at a time. Then I think he must have realized he had gone too far without meaning too. He got a funny look on his face, and I think he was trying to hold back from cumming. Then he breathed a little harder and I could see the boner in his pants actually twitching as he ejaculated, and I knew he was cumming in his pants. He looked around to see if anyone noticed, so I quickly looked away.

I don't think he meant to do any of this. I think it was a spontaneous thing that went farther than he meant it to. He was wearing dark pants so the cum was not very noticeable, but I knew he had a nice load in his pants! I never saw him do this before or after that time.
Unregistered ?

pipeman45 Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2016-03-11
52 year old
in 8th grade I sat next to Rebbeca Cubit in algebra class in Pryor Oklahome. I couldn't help it, I got hard and shoved my hand right down my pants and kept looking at her until I shot a full load in my pants...now what? I thought. wasn't such a good idea. But I cleaned up in the bathroom and lusted after her ever since.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Never jacked off in the classroom but got a hard on almost every day and had sexual fantasies about some girls and a couple of teachers. Did my jerking off in my bed room or bath room at home. I wasn't that bold back then but now I wish I did.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cumming in class in school