JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » stealing my neighbors panties
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Mary4323 Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2018-02-20
31 year old curious female
)
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
pantyinspector Amateur Jackinchatter

172 posts since 2017-02-05
42 year old heterosexual male from USA
I haven't stolen any yet, but I do check them out when I can. It's fun being the helpful neighbor who checks on the house/pets lol.
Boris21 Enlightened Jackinchatter

2530 posts since 2016-11-28
28 year old bisexual male
I have panties that belong to my younger and older sisters. I'm pretty sure they know I have them, but they've not asked for them back. It feels great when I wrap them around my cock and jack off.
Unregistered ?

i had an enormous chance a while back , a neighbour had been broken into and i went it to see what exactly had happened and secure the building . so i swiped a whole load of items and she blamed in in the thieves been kinky
JackMcCock Skilled Jackinchatter

527 posts since 2014-06-30
42 year old bisexual male from San Diego
lincstog said:
i had an enormous chance a while back , a neighbour had been broken into and i went it to see what exactly had happened and secure the building . so i swiped a whole load of items and she blamed in in the thieves been kinky

Talk about a smooth criminal smile
Baggsy2010 Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2012-09-22
76 year old curious male from England
I regularly house or dog sit for neighbours. They don't have hot daughters but I still love to go through their panty draws. One neighbour is mid-50, divorced and a good body. Another is early 60's, married with a nice pear shaped body - wide hips but virtually no tits. She has a daughter stay there sometimes. The daughter dog sits at night time and I do the days. the daughter is mid-30's and very very petit. Almost titless like her mum.
I haven't wanked in their houses yet, but what I do is to get naked round there and slip into their undies. I usually take a trophy photo that I can look at later. Sometimes, I bring panties home and have a nice relaxed wank wearing them in my own house.
The 50 year old has mostly black panties or at most, black with small flower patterns. The 60 year old had a wide assortment of panties and even a few thongs. The 30 year old is unfortunately too petit so I can't get into hers, but it's still nice to drape her bra and panties over my cock as I wank.
Curious1972 Amateur Jackinchatter

155 posts since 2017-05-13
62 year old bisexual male from Southern Colorado
Oh yeeees, I have a nice little collection from the still lovely 50+ neighbor lady. She has my key and I have hers for mutual housewatching. Bra's, panties, heels, perfume, slips ... I like wearing them and stroking while watching her work outside in her yard. That's as far a it will ever go, but it's a super exciting JO.
It's all good!
JonT Amateur Jackinchatter

241 posts since 2017-08-26
50 year old curious male from South UK
I used to look after my neighbor's cat when they went away for work or holidays.She was probably early 30s.
Many an opportunity to find her panties and wank with. Didn't have the nerve to return them dirty, so would wash then put back the next time. Never took anything too fancy but she had a varied selection from cottons to lacy strings!
Horniest moment though was during a summer BBQ and she had on a short skirt. Saw up her skirt to a pair that I recognized as previously dumping my load into...Instant Boner!
If I'm online, I might be stroking! If you KiK me, include YOUR JiC name :-) ________ KiK : BRudeNot2
str855m Skilled Jackinchatter

677 posts since 2014-09-06
67 year old heterosexual male
I turn on a couple of wireless security cameras whenever I leave for a day or more. As long as motion is detected, the video and audio are stored in a remote server. And I get notified in realtime.

As much as I like stroking with panties, I would think twice about "borrowing" a pair without knowing whether I'd be caught doing it on video.
Gazinlancs Amateur Jackinchatter

472 posts since 2016-07-19
64 year old bisexual male from Burnley Lancs Uk
Hahahaha horny or what,love it stroke look after the neighbours house when they are away,love sniffing his and her undies,havent blown into them though,i would have some explaining to do grin
chatplus44 Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2016-12-05
57 year old heterosexual from UK
i pinched a girl in works knickers once. Rubbed my cock into them all night. She noticed and demanded them back. So i took them back to her. lol
realthickdick4fem Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2012-09-18
48 year old heterosexual from Iowa
Sniffing a woman's panties and then looking her in the eyes, having a conversation with her and KNOWING what she tastes/smells like, while she has NO idea u know is the hottest! Maybeboth12 on YIM/Skype to chat, trade panty pix.
daval Professional Jackinchatter

2239 posts since 2015-04-28
73 year old bisexual male from Aberdeen, Scotland
I totally agree that is so horny. I do it when I get the chance with my daughter in law. She is 40 and I sniff and lick her panties from the wash basket. I chat with her later. If she only knew. I used to take my wife's dirty knickers to an old guy who would suck the crotch while looking at dressed pics of her and wank himself. I had to dry them on the car heater on way home. I envy tradesmen who do work in houses with access to dirty laundry and also meet the women.
Unregistered ?

realthickdick4fem said:
Sniffing a woman's panties and then looking her in the eyes, having a conversation with her and KNOWING what she tastes/smells like, while she has NO idea u know is the hottest! Maybeboth12 on YIM/Skype to chat, trade panty pix.

This does sound really hot...never done it!
realthickdick4fem Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2012-09-18
48 year old heterosexual from Iowa
Its AMAZING! Makes ur dick hard just standing there and talking with them and u know what their pussy tastes like!
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » stealing my neighbors panties