JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » stealing my neighbors panties
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Pantyjacker83 Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2020-06-04
41 year old
I've been going through my friends daughters hampers for years, and before that my friends hampers when I was younger. It's my favorite hobby
I'm on wickr and Kik, same name
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
TXFunGuy Amateur Jackinchatter

139 posts since 2018-06-20
62 year old curious male from East Texas
On two occasions I stole worn panties out of a washer at my apartment complex. Girls would start their wash and go back to their room. I would grab panties out before they got wet and go back to my apartment. I would sniff them, wear them and cum in them, then return them in time for the rinse cycle. One time I didnt get back to the laundry on time, so I just kept them.
BracesBikinisLover Amateur Jackinchatter

356 posts since 2020-05-29
65 year old male from California, USA
I haven't done it myself, but I discovered my business colleague stole my eldest daughter's bikini top and bottoms. It happened late last year during a birthday pool party, but he only admitted it to me recently.
Young20 Professional Jackinchatter

1328 posts since 2015-06-23
28 year old bisexual male
I've "borrowed" a pair of my MILF neighbor's lacy red panties, wrapped them around my cock and beat off .
niceandsleazy Amateur Jackinchatter

413 posts since 2017-04-16
59 year old bisexual from Kent, England
Its not stealing but a few years ago my MIL was on holiday, i was feeding the cat. Always fancied her so i had a few excellent wanking sessions. Got various pics of her from the photo drawer, laid them out on the bed and then down the pantie drawer, slip on her stockings and suspender belt and bra... found a couple of pairs of dirty knickers and a pair of strappy shoes. Laid on the bed and smell the scent of her wonderful pussy, a couple of stray pubes as well.. fuck the shoe while looking at her and moaning her name. Some of the best orgasms i ever had. Still to this day i look at her and think to myself that i know what her cunt smells like, still gets me rock hard.
Can i suck that please?
Unregistered ?

Not stolen as pretty sure they must notice a pair missing, then, if you only person who was watering plants, feeding the cat or whatever when they away you are gonna get drama. Love sniffing them though.
curious53 Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2020-05-28
56 year old heterosexual male from sussex uk
used a pair of my nieces to wank with when i was house sitting for them god that was hot
horny as fuck always
TJUK Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2014-08-13
52 year old curious from UK & Ireland
niceandsleazy said:
Its not stealing but a few years ago my MIL was on holiday, i was feeding the cat. Always fancied her so i had a few excellent wanking sessions. Got various pics of her from the photo drawer, laid them out on the bed and then down the pantie drawer, slip on her stockings and suspender belt and bra... found a couple of pairs of dirty knickers and a pair of strappy shoes. Laid on the bed and smell the scent of her wonderful pussy, a couple of stray pubes as well.. fuck the shoe while looking at her and moaning her name. Some of the best orgasms i ever had. Still to this day i look at her and think to myself that i know what her cunt smells like, still gets me rock hard.

There's nothing better than sniffing / licking panties and engaging in conversation with them at some point knowing full well you have had their intimate possessions in your hands up to your nose and on your tongue knowing what their sweet cunt smells and tastes like...mmmmmmm lovley!
I like my woman like my Whisky......aged 18 years
InPanties Amateur Jackinchatter

420 posts since 2018-06-24
43 year old bisexual male from London
hell yeah i love that, knowing what panties they like & enjoyed the scent & taste, I was at a hous party and found the mrs panties, sniff & tasted then got a lil naughty, i squeezed into them and wore dor the rest of party, so hot talking to her as i was wearing her panties
A lover of used Panties, tiny TITS & Taboo
loverofpanties2 Amateur Jackinchatter

282 posts since 2015-03-14
68 year old
i am so pleased there are still guys into this.....i first did it in my teens...my neighbours never forget it...then my ex wifes parents house my ex had a young sister living there...and i house sitted.....never to be forgotton mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
ypipes Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2015-07-25
53 year old male
yes, i took some, friends daughters. i wore them out jacking.
Chakwow Novice Jackinchatter

99 posts since 2019-11-19
curious male from London
I used to look after a neighbours place when she was away and took full advantage of her's and her daughters stuff.But one of the best times was when
I once looked after the place of a girl I worked with.She lived with her boyfriend and they needed someone to live in for a couple of weeks to look after the dogs.She was a chunky blonde with very full figure.Another couple arrived the evening before they were due to go so they could all travel together the following morning. The other woman was quite posh and very nice looking.She left some of her stuff there while they were away. Needless to say I was into my friends knicker drawer and laundry basket as soon as possible. Then when I discovered the posh one had left some worn panties wrapped up in a pair of worn tights in a bag I couldn't believe my luck.Sniffing and licking them was amazing. I dressed up in any of my friends stuff I could find,panties, tights, bra's,her skirts and dresses, a leotard,shoes.I even found a kinky French Maids outfit hidden away.Wearing and sniffing two lots of dirty knickers and tights while I wanked myself off every day was the best two weeks ever and I got paid for looking after the place.

DailyjoMarried Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2020-06-13
52 year old male
Never stole any or took them back to my house. Love girl panties all sizes, usually look for them and masturbate my cum into them. Huge turn on to feel it in your hands and over your man cock.
creampie4me Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2022-04-10
64 year old
In my 20's I lived in a 24 unit apt with a shared laundry room, which had a donation bin for used clothes. I would go thru it every week or so, and found most of the goodies tied up in plastic bags. Panties, bras, lingerie, even dresses. I was 6ft but barely 140 lbs so most of it fit. Did that for 4 years and was never caught. Was dirt poor so a great way to build up a wardrobe!

These days, it's super risky to steal or do anything inside someone's home due to security cameras everywhere. Not worth the embarrassment.

My new hobby is checking out yard sales, preferably one that's being staffed by a mom or daughter type. Most of the time there is clothing, usually swimsuits but sometimes some lingerie or bra/panties. They don't know me so I don't even care if it's awkward when I pick up a few intimates and ask them "how much?". I look them straight in the eye knowing that in a few hours I'll be wearing and coming in the clothing that she was likely the owner of.
Yorksperv31 Amateur Jackinchatter

106 posts since 2022-03-15
33 year old bisexual male
Love stealing any underwear panties or boxers done it loads over the years started as a kid when I found my aunties sexy knickers n thongs then as I grew older it turned into housemates underwear at uni, mates, mates daughters n sons.. Love it

Pm me pervs
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » stealing my neighbors panties