JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » stealing my neighbors panties
Page: < prev  of 4  
luvpanties69 Amateur Jackinchatter

495 posts since 2021-09-10
50 year old bisexual
we were up north with another couple. We got wasted. i went and got his wife thong sil pink panty. wore them all night. late night I was naked in them jerking. the husband walks ouut and see me. Asks for lube. says why do you wear your wife pahnties. I said they feel good and my ass looks good and showed him. He said you are right. He pulled his dick out of boxers, it already looked huge. I stared at it and siad make it hard I gotts see that thing. he started rubbing and ommg is his wife lucky and i told him. he got naked and we did two shots of tequila more. It was stil half hard,and I asked.... can I touch it. he said yes. I grabbed it and slowly stroked it. It got super hard and huge. He then said how great I looked in his wife panties, I was shocked and he said I bought them. He asked me to go put on my wives. he wants to see her panties he loves panties.

I went in our room and she was passed out naked on bed spread eagle legs wide open. I grabbed a sexy grey lulu lemon thing and put it on and walked out. he was stroking his hard cock and looked up. He said sexy ass, and I wiggled, I asked him if he ever saw my wife naked. He said yes, he saw hie wife and her on home cam in only panties going to town.

I told him my wife is naked and spread wide lets go masterbate and look at her. We brought in chairs and took turns edging and filming and talking about my wife body.

I told him I want to watch im fuck my wife, his dick is huge. he said yes, and that he has masterbated to the idea because she was skinnier then his wife and had bigger boobs.

We both came on my wife and passed out. I woke up in her panties not covered. My phone had picture of me. Wife was mad. I said sorry and told her how horny I was and that I just masterbated to her naked body.

Later that night while wasted, I dared my wife to go out naked in family room. It was a plan. Those two were already naked.

She saw the cock and went holy shit. It was already hard. I started rubbing her pussy that got super wet fast. She then asked if she could try,we all said yes. It took 5 minutes for hr to get it in. She then sat on it. She rode it for a few minutes and then got off and laid down and he got on top. She just screamed like crazy. My dick was rock hard and I reached over and started tickling his wife nipples. I said sorry my dick is s small for you. She laughed and said that is fine. eat me out. So I munched that pussy watching his huge dick nail my wife.

When were done we agreed to be naked and they agreed to wear only panties. Even outside. The neighbor house had college girls they all saw our dicks. I kept pointing at how big his dick was , the girls laughed and I said you can not blow it. the girl said you will gag too.... I made eye contact and he smiled.... I dropped to my knees and stared at it. I then sucked it and saw one girl playing with herself.

They said they were having panty party. We joined. I wore my wife, he wore his wife.

I have huge panty fetish, so my wife wispered, what girl panties you want to wear I get them for you this one time. I pointed instantly, it was leopard print victorias satin thong. My wife approached the girl. She laughed and walked over. She said to me okay you get to wear them but I Wwant you to fuck your wife for us in them. I agreed. They fit perfectly.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » stealing my neighbors panties