JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Nudism
Page: < prev  of 3  
outoftown Skilled Jackinchatter

526 posts since 2011-07-09
70 year old bisexual male from Wagga Wagga Australia
Used to love being nude until I discovered a stronger love for women's underwear.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ukwanker48 Amateur Jackinchatter

312 posts since 2007-04-26
65 year old curious male from UK
tried a nudist beach for the first time last week, not many there, mainly gays although that is not a problem for me. Just the one woman with her husband, big adrenalin rush getting naked with others around, some watching, loved walking about in full view, lay on the dunes on my back and opened my legs every time someone walked past for the men as well
nudist_jo Amateur Jackinchatter

147 posts since 2007-03-29
28 year old
Love being totally naked anytime I can be. Usually if I'm home I'm nude, don't see a reason for wearing clothing at home. Like nude beaches and nude parties as well. Been to couple nude or clothing optional pool parties and was a blast. ALWAYS sleep nude.
Unregistered ?

I totally love being nude. As soon as I get home from work I get naked and stay that way for as long as I can. Really want to try a nudist beach too (though that'll have to wait until next summer now unfortunately!)
Unregistered ?

The Mrs and I belong to a nudist resort and vacation there often. It's wonderful.
Unregistered ?

I love nudist beaches, although the ones in the UK tend to be populated with fat old men. The ones in Europe are far more appealing grin
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Nudism