JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Miley bein' Miley...now more than ever;)
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

God I want to jack off to her so badly now!
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

CuriousSteven18 said:
I think she is pretty cool, and its kinda sad everyone jumps on her as a slut.

I think she is sexy as hell and its great she enjoys being sexy and getting our attention, she def gets plenty of mine!

Its kinda telling that when she acts sexy and dresses provocatively she is a slut and a mess according to some people.

I hope she keeps it going, she has a rockin body, is pretty fun getting interviewed and just seems really cool.

Annnnd makes a FANTASTIC girl to wank over!

Thnx OP 4 showing her pics I missed the VMA's glad she added to her sexy pics load, hopefully someone someday will great a mega collection u can download of all her sexiest stuff mmmmm.

Well said ... she is a great stroke

grin
Unregistered ?

To be honest I think Miley is starting to make herself look like an ass lately. Still fucking hot though.
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
terrywankeruk said:
Moral censure on a wanking website, come on!!

It has nothing to do with "morality." It's about seeing yet another victim of the Prefab Child Star factory that told her day in, day out as a child that she was wonderful and indispensable, with throngs of adoring pre-teen fans. Then, when she "aged out," she was discarded by the factory and found that her audience had grown and their tastes matured. So, like many former child stars, she acts out, "rebelling" against her former family-friendly image, screaming for the attention she once had, and finding that, the more "outrageous" her behavior, the more attention she gets. And the bulk of that attention comes from adult men who want to see her naked because she was famous as a kid.

She's not the first it's happened to, and she sadly won't be the last.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jackinchat321 Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2015-07-27
37 year old
Rod said:
It has nothing to do with "morality." It's about seeing yet another victim of the Prefab Child Star factory that told her day in, day out as a child that she was wonderful and indispensable, with throngs of adoring pre-teen fans. Then, when she "aged out," she was discarded by the factory and found that her audience had grown and their tastes matured. So, like many former child stars, she acts out, "rebelling" against her former family-friendly image, screaming for the attention she once had, and finding that, the more "outrageous" her behavior, the more attention she gets. And the bulk of that attention comes from adult men who want to see her naked because she was famous as a kid.

I think you hit the nail right on the head as they said. I truly hope she gets help and evolves.
Unregistered ?

Regardless of how much she's crying out for attention and how obvious it is that she's just hungry for even more fame and controversy than she already has, I'm more than happy to give her that attention.

She's got a tight, hot body and I hope she continues to show it off in slutty little outfits for us to all wank our cocks to.
celebfap Novice Jackinchatter

95 posts since 2015-06-17
45 year old
jackinchat321 said:
I think you hit the nail right on the head as they said. I truly hope she gets help and evolves.
It is a bit hypocritical say things like "I hope she gets help and evolves", when that statement comes from a guy, who is a registered member at a masturbation site... Following your logic, we all should "get help and evolve".
Str8Male74 Amateur Jackinchatter

406 posts since 2005-08-16
49 year old heterosexual male from Illinois
Rod said:

That was the same type of comment I was going to make. What happens is what I like to call the Disnification process. Miley Cyrus, Hillary Duff, the Jonas Brothers and others have all gone through it. They get packged by Disney. TV shows/movies, lunchboxes, dolls and whatever else appeals to the tween sect of the population. What happened with Miley Cyrus is she didn't want to be pigeon holed which is what happens to everyone. Think I had read somewhere she didn't like being locked up in the image and wanted to get out and do her own thing. She took a very drastic 360 turn to show everyone that she isn't Hannah Montana anymore and basically sticking the middle finger up at the Disney executives. That's where the trouble lies. You have parents and kids who want to keep her young forever as the girl they watched every day after school on the Disney Channel as this nice and wholesome teenager but then what happens when the real actress/singer grows up and wants to become an adult artist and you still have those same fans looking to her and listening to her music.

It's can be a hard job to transition from child star to a serious adult artist. Some are able to do it well with the right support of parents and management and becomes seemless, others aren't as lucky and do outlandish stuff or get arrested for DUI's or they are doing drugs.
Alfahorn Amateur Jackinchatter

248 posts since 2015-02-11
49 year old
Who cares!

This thread so about wanking over Miley. If , like me , you enjoy a good stroke to Miley great. If she's not for you then move on.

The rest sanctimonious bullshit!
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I have a view that she and her dad are or were sexual lovers and being an ugly child she uses sex to strike back at all of us.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only

45 year old
Alfahorn said:
Who cares!

This thread so about wanking over Miley. If , like me , you enjoy a good stroke to Miley great. If she's not for you then move on.

The rest sanctimonious bullshit!

I couldn't agree more. A fine thread about wanking to Miley has successfully been hijacked by a group of prime grade wankers, who are trying to take the higher moral ground, while holding their dicks in their hands, as distinguished members of an online masturbation community. Go figure.
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
celebfap said:
I couldn't agree more. A fine thread about wanking to Miley has successfully been hijacked by a group of prime grade wankers, who are trying to take the higher moral ground, while holding their dicks in their hands, as distinguished members of an online masturbation community. Go figure.

Right.

Because enjoying masturbation and thinking a young woman has a distorted sense of what her value is thanks to being chewed up and spit out by the prefab tween idol machine like so many before had are mutually exclusive concepts.

45 year old
Rod said:
Right.

Because enjoying masturbation and thinking a young woman has a distorted sense of what her value is thanks to being chewed up and spit out by the prefab tween idol machine like so many before had are mutually exclusive concepts.

Nobody said anything about "mutually exclusive concepts"... This is just not the right platform to get all intellectual, especially if you are holding your dick in one hand and typing with the other. If you want to impress people with your deep analysis of the entertainment industry chewing up young girls, go to a site where people type with both hands.

User posted image
evilmonkey Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2007-07-25
53 year old bisexual from California
I admit that I would bang her like a window shutter in a hurricane if i had the chance! She has such a sexy attitude and style. She flaunts her sexuality and body so very freely and I am a complete sucker for it.

She is showing what is wrong with society. It should be NOT be "shocking" or "offensive" that she is proud of her body and and a sexual being, but the American media portrays it that way. Americans and many other countries are still very prudish and puritan in their ways. Nudity should not be something to be ashamed of. Society tells us to be ashamed of ourselves and our bodies.

Time to stroke for Mileystroke
stay horny, my friend
MattWilson4253 Amateur Jackinchatter

113 posts since 2014-04-27
61 year old bisexual from Delaware
I would love to fuck her brains out, or be there when a guy with a massive fucking cock, rams it up her tight pussy and fucks her as hard as he can! Watching her get fucked good and hard, seeing that big pecker going in and out of her, and hearing her moaning and maybe even screaming would make me so damn hard!!! She must have been one hell of a young teen in her bedroom, bet she played with her little clit and wet hole for hours!!!!!
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Miley bein' Miley...now more than ever;)