JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Stefanie Knight, beautiful young black-haired Playboy model from Canada
Page: of 3   next > 
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
Stefanie Knight is a petite raven-haired stunner from Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada. She's just 5' 3", weighs 121 pounds, with pale skin, green eyes, and luxuriant tresses of black hair. She has natural DD tits, and her pussy is shaved bald.

At age 19 Stefanie was Playboy's Cyber Girl of the Month for March 2014. She is now 20. To date she has done 8 photoshoots and 8 videos for Playboy.

The following pics are an abbreviated version of her Gentle Breeze photoset.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
taylob0075 Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2014-10-17
64 year old curious from NY
great choice
i love the cybergirls that show a bit more

Welcome to Eden, part 1

So tempting! strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Unregistered ?

reminds me of a part of the Canadian Nation Anthem, Oh Canada Oh Canada

Welcome to Eden, part 2

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Unregistered ?

#airbushed

MKwanker said:
#airbushed

OK, it's well-known that Playboy airbrushes all their models and has done so for 60 years. But that doesn't diminish the fact that Stefanie is a stunning beauty with great cock appeal. Here she is in a non-Playboy, non-airbrushed pic.

User posted image
fred_8 Amateur Jackinchatter

179 posts since 2014-02-24
60 year old heterosexual from kansas
Yes, she has great cock appeal.
jcnewbie01 Skilled Jackinchatter

967 posts since 2013-07-31
46 year old heterosexual from null
User posted imagestroke
null
guy901 Skilled Jackinchatter

504 posts since 2015-01-05
heterosexual
gorgeous. love this look, beating off to her now...stroke
Owner of the now defunct Gravure Idols Mycircle
guy901 Skilled Jackinchatter

504 posts since 2015-01-05
heterosexual
so hot, about to blow a load to this pic: User posted image
stroke
Owner of the now defunct Gravure Idols Mycircle
Jaystar76 Professional Jackinchatter

1019 posts since 2015-02-02
52 year old heterosexual
Been stroking to this hottie for years! cock
[img]http://images.plus.pbnetcdn.com/assets/content/photo/gallery/premium/201507/17247/images/318916/318916_full.jpg?cb=13&nvb=20151013200327&nva=20151016000327&hash=0ac711e68d22c6088e5f5[/img]
Her meaty pussy is delicious!! strokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

Very strokable!
edinburghstroker Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2015-10-26
38 year old heterosexual from Edinburgh, UK
Absolute perfection love

How about an outdoor scene of Stefanie? This is part 1 of a set called Succulent, and she certainly is succulent! I'd like to start my affair with this Canadian hottie by sucking those tits, and then her pussy.

Stay tuned for part 2

Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Stefanie Knight, beautiful young black-haired Playboy model from Canada