JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Been caught jerking off?
Page: of 6   next > 
pleasuresailer Amateur Jackinchatter

115 posts since 2015-08-30
72 year old curious from loUiSiAna
Have you ever been caught, do you want to be caught.....I have, even set up a CL add.......
I love stroking my cock......I more than likely havemy cock in hand now!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Always4Fun13 Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2013-07-15
63 year old curious from New Hampshire
Caught or just being my exhibitionist self it is fun to be seen jerking off. I was caught, like most boys, by parents at different times when younger and just told to lock the door next time. The most fun was being caught by a younger sister. She asked what I was doing so I explained it to her and let her watch me finish. Turned into a weekly thing with two of her friends joining in eventually because they had never seen a foreskin or a boy cum before.
Uncut And Very Thankful I Am
andy8inpeter Amateur Jackinchatter

254 posts since 2015-04-23
53 year old bisexual male
only been caught once. it was by a gf of our younger daughter. we had a pool party for our daughters and their gfs before our older daughter left for college. i thought i had locked the door but maddie opened the door just as i was ready to pop. dam the adrenaline rush from getting caught made me shot like crazy. she watched the whole thing.
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I got caught jerking at a urinal (no dividers around it) in a public toilet a few years ago. There were some guys in there when I went in but they left right when I started to pee. When I shook my dick after finishing peeing it felt so good that I started to stroke. Since there was no one there, I just kept stroking. I was so horny hearing the voices of people on the other side of the door, knowing they were out there walking by just a few steps away from me. I kept stroking and before long I knew I couldn't stop. My legs were so shaky I grabbed the water inlet pipe above the urinal with my other hand to steady myself. Then, just as I started to shoot my load, a big guy came in and took about five steps - and then just froze on the spot staring at me. I couldn't stop and shot a huge load on the wall just above the urinal, on my shirt sleeve, and all over the back of the urinal. All I could say was, "Ffffffffuuuuccccccckkkkkk." When I was done, I stuffed my still semi-hard dick back in my pants and went over to the basin to clean my shirt sleeve and wash my hands. Then the guy walked on over to another urinal to pee. He was still watching me and when I looked over at him all he said was, "Wow!" When I looked at the urinal where I had been, I could still see the cum on the wall above it. I never saw the guy again.
User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
PantyBater Skilled Jackinchatter

533 posts since 2015-09-09
63 year old bisexual male from Southeast Michigan
Was caught by a younger family member while I was jacking off with another guy on skype. We ended up cumming together.
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
A couple of utility guys were looking in the window as I jacked off on the couch as a teenager. They just smiled when I opened the door after they knocked.
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
Unregistered ?

Never been caught, although I've been watched many times. stroke
pleasuresailer Amateur Jackinchatter

115 posts since 2015-08-30
72 year old curious from loUiSiAna
kinda the same thing....in my mind....
I love stroking my cock......I more than likely havemy cock in hand now!
Will1000 Amateur Jackinchatter

449 posts since 2015-03-12
60 year old heterosexual from North West UK
Age 15 my Aunty age 28 caught me just as I shot my cum into a pair of her nickers. It was great I was thinking about her while I wanked, I had taken her nickers from her draw and wrapped them round my dick. She looked me right in the eye, then when I stopped pumping she turned and walked away
Tazz22 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2015-11-15
29 year old curious from KY
Nice one man!
vc08 Amateur Jackinchatter

274 posts since 2014-03-21
29 year old curious from United Kingdom
Unregistered ?

in high school i got caught by a much older family friend. she was 50 and would visit it us at our cottage for a week every summer. nice curvy figure, librarian looks with a massive set of tits. she walked in on me jacking off to one of her big bras.
Unregistered ?

This London Bus driver was caught jerking off - pity it was videoed by passers by and now he has been suspended from his job....

Bus driver filmed wanking

laugh
Unregistered ?

Will1000 said:
Age 15 my Aunty age 28 caught me just as I shot my cum into a pair of her nickers. It was great I was thinking about her while I wanked, I had taken her nickers from her draw and wrapped them round my dick. She looked me right in the eye, then when I stopped pumping she turned and walked away

Bet your aunt was foaming at the gash after seeing that....
stroke
Unregistered ?

Can't say I've ever been caught, for better or for worse :-/
Page: of 6   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Been caught jerking off?