JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Been caught jerking off?
Page: < prev  of 6  
FallingMatt Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2022-05-24
53 year old
I got caught in a truck stop rest room one morning It was about 3 am and there was not nobody else in the restroom at that time of the morning I went in to have a poop but my cock was hard so I started jacking I decided since no one was around that I would try to have a shum (a shit and a cum at the same time) You have to get right to the edge with both and then push and hopefully you have both functions at the same time It is amazing when it happens together Just as I was starting to orgasm and had a large poop coming out someone opened the door I did not hear them enter the restroom due to what I was preoccupied with I was having a very intense orgasm as I looke up and an Indian guy was standing there looking at me I did not stop stroking or pooping It was way too good to quit He stood there as I shot a couple of good ropes of cum and said sorry and backed out I continued what I was doing until I finished He went in the stall next to me I cleaned up the cum I shot on the floor and on the toilet and left He was still in the stall
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
FallingMatt said:
I got caught in a truck stop rest room one morning It was about 3 am and there was not nobody else in the restroom at that time of the morning I went in to have a poop but my cock was hard so I started jacking I decided since no one was around that I would try to have a shum (a shit and a cum at the same time) You have to get right to the edge with both and then push and hopefully you have both functions at the same time It is amazing when it happens together Just as I was starting to orgasm and had a large poop coming out someone opened the door I did not hear them enter the restroom due to what I was preoccupied with I was having a very intense orgasm as I looke up and an Indian guy was standing there looking at me I did not stop stroking or pooping It was way too good to quit He stood there as I shot a couple of good ropes of cum and said sorry and backed out I continued what I was doing until I finished He went in the stall next to me I cleaned up the cum I shot on the floor and on the toilet and left He was still in the stall

Sort of make your own dildo!
swestxx Amateur Jackinchatter

226 posts since 2022-08-29
69 year old bisexual male from Forest Grove, Oregon
Yeah my mom caught me and I got a 20 minute lecture on the evils. Apparently I didn't care then and I don't care now.
Another time in Hawaii I was hiking along the cliffs above Hanauma Bay and came across a guy jacking off looking at a picture. He looked at me smiled and kept going. I walked up to him and jacked off with him. We both spurted our cum about the same time, smiled at each other and left. I've kicked my ass a hundred times for not introducing myself to the guy.
PM
MB for life!
cab74 Novice Jackinchatter

72 posts since 2010-01-23
73 year old curious
3 times. 2 by my mom, who never said anything. Maybe she was just glad I was normal. Once by my sister whose eyes went big but her mouth said "GROSS".
Page: < prev  of 6  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Been caught jerking off?