JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anyone here go to happy ending massage parlors?
Page: < prev  of 4  
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I always love getting a massage, especially if there is a happy ending, regardless of whether it is from a male OR a female masseuse.

User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Zeplin Amateur Jackinchatter

137 posts since 2017-10-31
64 year old heterosexual male from Adelaide Australia
I go to a place quite near where I live about once a month. Nice young naked ladies. Quality of massage and hj varies but you learn who does the best massage or hj depending on whats more important on the day.
Jacking more as I get older. Love someone to jack with.

A massage we can all enjoy.

User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
hornyshrops Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2019-09-09
67 year old curious male from Leics
Had HE massage in Plymouth,Exeter, Coventry to name just 3 towns/cities in UK. UKpunting.com is a good source of info on various sexual practices on offer
chat, cam, meet
Unregistered ?

So, I have a great experience, or, rather, my wife had a great experience with a massage therapist. I love sharing her, so our marriage is somewhat open. Few years ago, I was working overseas for 4 months, and she stayed home in Texas. She started going to a male massage therapist at one of those U.S. franchised massage chains (Massage Envy or something like that). We'd talk about how horny she was with me being away, and she mentioned that her massage sessions with the male massage therapist felt very erotic. No "inappropriate" touching, but the mood felt erotic and he lingered in certain areas (thighs, hips, lower stomach). It was driving her crazy. Of course, I told her she should try to initiate contact. Move her pussy close to his hand or whatever. Well, lo and behold, she calls me a few days later and says that it happened. While she was lying on her stomach, he was massaging her upper thighs, and she arched her back to expose her wet pussy. That was all it tookgrin He started to finger her and pulled out his cock to jack off. She turned her head and started sucking him as he fingered her pussy. He didn't have condoms, but she wanted him inside her, so he mounted her on the massage table and pushed his cock into her ass. Fucked her right there on the table, filling her ass with cum. I jacked off so hard on the phone as she told me what happened. Was so hot to imagine them in the massage room fucking, and trying to stay quite so other employees and patrons wouldn't hear them.

She went back several times before my return from overseas, and he ended up fucking her each time. Talk about a happy ending. Lucky bastard!grin Makes me want to be a massage therapistwink How come this never happens to me??angry

Typical hot tub action while awaiting your massage in Puerto Vallarta.

User posted image
LukeyaMorrisonn Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2022-12-27
34 year old
I read all the wonderful experiences described on this forum and I would like to share my own.
Unregistered ?

I am curious to know if there are any places in Dundee, Scotland where a happy ending is on the menu.
UnBeCumming Amateur Jackinchatter

194 posts since 2012-06-19
54 year old curious from NY
LukeyaMorrisonn said:
I read all the wonderful experiences described on this forum and I would like to share my own.

What's stopping you?
jayrt Amateur Jackinchatter

102 posts since 2015-07-12
72 year old curious male from new mexico
if i knew of onr i would go
Micknut Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2022-12-27
40 year old
jayrt said:
if i knew of onr i would go

West Garden Spa in NYC is awesome
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anyone here go to happy ending massage parlors?