JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » My vibrating butt plug feels so good
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

I've never tried any kind of butt play whilst masturbating. My anus is pretty tight and I've never had any toys for butt play. Any suggestions for a virgin ass? What should I start with? Remember, I'm tight, so nothing that will make me bleed.

I want to take my jacking off to the next level, so any suggestions for insertion will be greatly appreciated.
Add a reply Quote this post
VeryBiCurious69 Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2016-08-09
45 year old curious male
This is easily my favourite way to cum. I love lying on back with my vibrator inside me while I jerk off. I cum so hard like this. I cum all over my stomach and chest, sometimes my face if I'm lucky. My cum tastes greatwink
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
nortonmike Novice Jackinchatter

84 posts since 2015-10-31
50 year old bisexual from Southeast wisconsin
VeryBiCurious69 said:
This is easily my favourite way to cum. I love lying on back with my vibrator inside me while I jerk off. I cum so hard like this. I cum all over my stomach and chest, sometimes my face if I'm lucky. My cum tastes greatwink

Same here. I have a small butt plug I do this with. Even better if I can pull it in and out while stroking.
VeryBiCurious69 Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2016-08-09
45 year old curious male
That's absolute heaven....
cbusjacker Skilled Jackinchatter

802 posts since 2015-07-24
69 year old from columbus ohio
Love but plugs. Not the same as when you are actually getting fucked but still very good.
AlterEgo Novice Jackinchatter

59 posts since 2013-02-11
55 year old heterosexual
sperminator1952 said:
I've never tried any kind of butt play whilst masturbating. My anus is pretty tight and I've never had any toys for butt play. Any suggestions for a virgin ass? What should I start with? Remember, I'm tight, so nothing that will make me bleed.

I want to take my jacking off to the next level, so any suggestions for insertion will be greatly appreciated.

I suggest starting with your fingers first or a toothbrush handle. A toothbrush handle is the first object I used up there. Get lots of lube. One finger to start and after you get used to the sensation your anus will start to relax. Then when you can easily get two fingers you are ready for a small toy. Works better and you will enjoy it more, if you are empty, if you know what I mean.
ijackoffnonstop Amateur Jackinchatter

210 posts since 2016-06-07
heterosexual male
BigBushGuy said:
Anyone else like to jerk with a butt plug or vibrator in the ass?

Oh yes I do indeed and love it. I like to insert this huge vibrating butt plug in my ass. It is huge, 2&3/4 of an inch thick. It takes a good while to slowly loosen up my ass until it goes ALL the way in and it's like OMG this thing feels AMAZING. I put on a tight pair of Victoria's Secret thongs on (pink, yellow, back, multicolored. Whatever I am in the mood for) just to make sure it stays in. I had that problem with smaller one but not with the the huge plug. I put on a pair of thin shorts with a small hole in the left pocket for the cord to pass through and attach it to the control. I cut out the right pock for my hand to have easy access to my cock. I am then ready to go out into public, inconspicuous to the fact I have an enormous butt plug in my ass. I go to wherever hot, young girls are such as a mall and when I see one, with my hands in my pockets will turn on the vibration for the most intense, incredible feeling. It feels so amazing my cock gets so hard, my panties can not hold it in. All while being right next to, and completely unknowing, babe of what is really going on. I am right here next to you in incredible pleasure looking at your fine assed self with a huge vibrating butt plug in my ass. It can be so intense I can sometimes shoot off right on the spot without even stroking my cock. I always have to wear a long shirt untucked to cover the wad of cum I just shot off in my pants. It makes for a very exciting and pleasurable day outwink

55 year old heterosexual
ijackoffnonstop said:
Oh yes I do indeed and love it. I like to insert this huge vibrating butt plug in my ass. It is huge, 2&3/4 of an inch thick. It takes a good while to slowly loosen up my ass until it goes ALL the way in and it's like OMG this thing feels AMAZING. I put on a tight pair of Victoria's Secret thongs on (pink, yellow, back, multicolored. Whatever I am in the mood for) just to make sure it stays in. I had that problem with smaller one but not with the the huge plug. I put on a pair of thin shorts with a small hole in the left pocket for the cord to pass through and attach it to the control. I cut out the right pock for my hand to have easy access to my cock. I am then ready to go out into public, inconspicuous to the fact I have an enormous butt plug in my ass. I go to wherever hot, young girls are such as a mall and when I see one, with my hands in my pockets will turn on the vibration for the most intense, incredible feeling. It feels so amazing my cock gets so hard, my panties can not hold it in. All while being right next to, and completely unknowing, babe of what is really going on. I am right here next to you in incredible pleasure looking at your fine assed self with a huge vibrating butt plug in my ass. It can be so intense I can sometimes shoot off right on the spot without even stroking my cock. I always have to wear a long shirt untucked to cover the wad of cum I just shot off in my pants. It makes for a very exciting and pleasurable day outwink

wow. that is hot. sounds like a great time
Unregistered ?

I use a small "J" shaped prostate massage vibrator
up my ass while I lay naked on my back during my
edging sessions. Heaven!
Wow, the way the vibrator resonates in there it feels
like a humming bird inside my ass! stroke

55 year old heterosexual
ijackoffnonstop said:

You gave me the idea. It isn't as intense as you, but it is a start. I haven't given my asshole any attention for awhile now, but I have been thinking about it for over a week. Today I got out my small plug. It is only about 3" long and about a half inch in diameter. Not big, but there is no way I could handle my big plug since it has been awhile.

I lubed it up and slipped it in. Got dressed leaving it in. Being small it wants to pop out. Had to slip it back in a few times. Walked around and sat around the house with it in. Clenched my ass every time I felt it try to slip out. After awhile I think the lube dried a bit and it just stayed in place.

I then ordered some carry out and went to pick it up with the plug still in my ass. The pleasure was exquisite. It felt so dirty standing around others and them not knowing my secret. I found I kept biting my lower lip due to the feeling of my slightly stretched asshole and my sensitive cock occasionally releasing a litttle drop of precum into my underwear.

It has been several hours and it is still in. I am so horny. I am going to shoot such a big load tonight.
ijackoffnonstop Amateur Jackinchatter

210 posts since 2016-06-07
heterosexual male
AlterEgo said:
You gave me the idea. It isn't as intense as you, but it is a start. I haven't given my asshole any attention for awhile now, but I have been thinking about it for over a week. Today I got out my small plug. It is only about 3" long and about a half inch in diameter. Not big, but there is no way I could handle my big plug since it has been awhile.

I lubed it up and slipped it in. Got dressed leaving it in. Being small it wants to pop out. Had to slip it back in a few times. Walked around and sat around the house with it in. Clenched my ass every time I felt it try to slip out. After awhile I think the lube dried a bit and it just stayed in place.

I then ordered some carry out and went to pick it up with the plug still in my ass. The pleasure was exquisite. It felt so dirty standing around others and them not knowing my secret. I found I kept biting my lower lip due to the feeling of my slightly stretched asshole and my sensitive cock occasionally releasing a litttle drop of precum into my underwear.

It has been several hours and it is still in. I am so horny. I am going to shoot such a big load tonight.

I hear youwink It does feel amazing. I do have a smaller butt plug I use sometimes and wear a tight pair of Victoria's Secret thong to try to keep it in. It helps but still will slide out sometimes. I don't get the chance to use my huge one that stays in because it takes a few days to get loosened up for it and when I do go for inserting it it takes about an hour or even longer to get it in. "Butt" when I do, WOW!!!!!. Enjoy yourself!!
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
I love a dildo or vibrator in my ass when I jack off.
I used to have an expandable vibrating butt plug. It was basically a metal butt plug with a latex skin around it. You put it in and squeeze the bulb and the latex layer fills with air and expands inside of you. And the vibrations were incredible!!!!
It had to go in storage for a while and when I finally was able to bring it back out and into my new place, the latex had dry rotted. I really need to find another one as soon as I am able to get one.
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » My vibrating butt plug feels so good