JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Guys I was wondering .. Can you control having an erection?
Page: of 2   next > 
niagra Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2006-06-30
heterosexual from Phoenix
Hi this is a really good question and I think I will even put it up on my forum too in a poll...

Specific question..

Is there a time in which you can actually stop getting a spontaneous erection? You know the kind when you are out and see some hot female and boing!! Can you control it from getting a full chub? Or do you have to try and get it to quicky go down?

Thanks for participating guys!!
Wanna Play?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
whatdoyouwanasee Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2006-10-03
49 year old heterosexual from Ohio
When I was younger I didn't have much control over them. You just get used to hiding them a bit in public. Now that I am getting older I can conrol them a bit sometimes by forcing myself to think of something else when one starts, but then there are still times when he gets a mind of his own for a few minutes. laugh
mack2334 Amateur Jackinchatter

214 posts since 2006-02-07
71 year old heterosexual from chicago area
not a chance!
tonycause Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2007-11-28
35 year old curious from Europe
It's pretty much automatic, it can go off any time without warning. Like a 2nd hand gun.....
I'm never pitching my tent, it's always up.
Unregistered ?

I can control it. I just decide not to have an erection and that works, I see the hot chicks and dont go to deep and sexual in my thoughts about them. Then again I can give myself an erection at any time as well. grin
Rob37Calif Amateur Jackinchatter

253 posts since 2006-04-12
55 year old homosexual from California
I was so relieved in biology class when the teacher said at puberty guys get random erections. They have nothing to do with seeing something sexy or fantasies. It's like the brain is doing an unscheduled equipment check on your cock. But, I think it's possible to control how hard you are by not squeezing your PC muscle while you feel flushed and aroused. If you are like me, you may start precuming. But, I can usually keep it from getting hard by squeezing the muscle that I use to start the flow of urine. If you want to find more thingsa bout this stuff, books on Extended Sexual Orgasm are VERY helpful; they call an edging session "masturbation therapy". Now, that's some therapy I could enjoy!
Jeff25FL Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2007-07-05
from Florida
An "unscheduled equipment check on your cock".... lol. That was classic. Obviously my brain feels the need for self diagnostics plenty of times a day. I'm really not able to control it nor do I care to. It's normal and healthy for guys of any age to get random erections even when they aren't sexually aroused. Be proud of your bone, my buds. That's why it was put on the front! wink
Jack it like you stole it
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
whatdoyouwanasee said:
When I was younger I didn't have much control over them. You just get used to hiding them a bit in public. Now that I am getting older I can conrol them a bit sometimes by forcing myself to think of something else when one starts, but then there are still times when he gets a mind of his own for a few minutes. laugh

From old but good posts ...
I agree. Have to wear a long, oversized t-shirt sometimes to hide the bulge. You know, it's too bad that getting an erection is seen as something you have to hide. Thoughts?
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
Jack_Creamer Skilled Jackinchatter

524 posts since 2009-10-22
74 year old curious from Oklahoma
While some limited control is possible, in general cock controls man. Man does not control cock. Trying to think of anything but sex is difficult. It may work for a while but in the end cock wins. cock
Jack_Creamer
cassj Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2011-11-30
30 year old bisexual from usa
All I have to do is think about sex, and my cock begins to get hard.
jerkinAF206 Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2009-11-12
36 year old heterosexual from North Island Naval Air Station San Diego
I could if I needed to but why would you? An erection feels awesome
Be real or be gone. Chat me up. I don't bite
Jerkimiah Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2012-02-21
68 year old heterosexual from Cape Town
Look a penis it the lightest thing in the world, even a thought can lift it, and no it is not possible to stop or control and erection, the bugger just pops up n looks around, I find it extremely "hard" excuse the pun to actually get it to deflate, I normally just wait it out, hopefully it does not make me sit too long, especially in summer, as Cape Town has awesome eye candy, and it is difficult not to have a good perv cock
Unregistered ?

Nope never controlled one yet and never really wanted to.
Unregistered ?

I have been a social nudist for over 40 years and learned how to control my erections a long time ago.
The thing I cannot control is the precome. Many times it will just flow while I'm soft and coat my balls while sitting around the pool and I've even had it drip off the tip of my dick while standing and chatting.
FireDawg10 Novice Jackinchatter

54 posts since 2010-01-19
47 year old heterosexual from Pa
When younger like most, no, it had a mind of it's own sometimes. But now that I'm older I can control it.
I'm somewhere where I don't know where I am!
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Guys I was wondering .. Can you control having an erection?