JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Cocks peeking out.
Page: < prev  of 60   next > 
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I love seeing guys in shorts with their cocks peeking out!

User posted image User posted image User posted image

. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
voyeurman1950 Amateur Jackinchatter

310 posts since 2009-10-29
72 year old bisexual male from Cheyenne, Wyoming
There are a couple of pics in this gallery of me peeking out ofy wife's panties.

http://xhamster.com/photos/view/4379842-74254842.html#content

Cocks peeking out while we were camping!

. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .

Underwear just can't hold a real man's cock!

Guys can't help it when their cocks pop out like that.

For some reason, I like seeing guys in shorts!

Slurp Amateur Jackinchatter

471 posts since 2014-09-22
64 year old
Mmmm. I remember a neighbor man about 25 or so that used to sit on his back porch overlooking the lawn. I would go to his house and almost everytime his shorts were loose and I would see that. It was electrifying.

So I learned something I wanted to try myself.

One if the finest rewards was when my wife's sister came to stay with us one summer. I had MANY such accidents. She took full advantage to see them. It was like we both totally knew it, but never quire broached the subject, so didn't step over the line. Worked for both of us.

One day I remember getting out of the tub, putting on a robe my wife had made me for Christmas. I had nothing on underneath and the robe closed with a tied belt. I squatted on the couch so the slit opened a bit, and could see her looking nervously. I could tell she wanted to see. My penis began to thicken, swell up and to bob upwards. I knew I was overdoing it, but once you start down that road its hard to stop. I was trimming my toenails, and she was giggling and watching. My penis was fully erect and throbbing and suddenly the gravity of the situation struck me.

This was foolish! I sort of un-squatted to close the gap, but my penis was hard and sprang out of the gap, fully erect in the sunlight. I quickly apologized, closed the gap and turned to the side and kept trimming my toenails...as if nothing serious had happened. She stayed in her chair and pretended the same other than being in fits of giggles.

Slurp said:
Mmmm. I remember a neighbor man about 25 or so that used to sit on his back porch overlooking the lawn. I would go to his house and almost everytime his shorts were loose and I would see that. It was electrifying.

So I learned something I wanted to try myself.

One if the finest rewards was when my wife's sister came to stay with us one summer. I had MANY such accidents. She took full advantage to see them. It was like we both totally knew it, but never quire broached the subject, so didn't step over the line. Worked for both of us.

One day I remember getting out of the tub, putting on a robe my wife had made me for Christmas. I had nothing on underneath and the robe closed with a tied belt. I squatted on the couch so the slit opened a bit, and could see her looking nervously. I could tell she wanted to see. My penis began to thicken, swell up and to bob upwards. I knew I was overdoing it, but once you start down that road its hard to stop. I was trimming my toenails, and she was giggling and watching. My penis was fully erect and throbbing and suddenly the gravity of the situation struck me.

This was foolish! I sort of un-squatted to close the gap, but my penis was hard and sprang out of the gap, fully erect in the sunlight. I quickly apologized, closed the gap and turned to the side and kept trimming my toenails...as if nothing serious had happened. She stayed in her chair and pretended the same other than being in fits of giggles.

I believe I got the picture!

I'm a big fan of loose shorts on guys!

Guys just can't help it!

Unregistered ?

Some really hot guys in these pics with great cocks! grin
Slurp Amateur Jackinchatter

471 posts since 2014-09-22
64 year old
GraysAnatomy said:
I believe I got the picture!

How did you get those pics of me?! grinamazed
funtime Amateur Jackinchatter

388 posts since 2010-06-24
bisexual male from UK
GraysAnatomy said:
You gotta love it when they are so innocent they don't realize they are putting on a show!

what do you mean they DON'T realize .... smooth
funtime Amateur Jackinchatter

388 posts since 2010-06-24
bisexual male from UK
in summer I wear loose fitting shorts, nothing underneath ... apart from my semi, it swings as I walk and head can be seen IF any looking .... I hope
Unregistered ?

Wow, loads of really hot, teasing photos - gorgeous cocks and some really fit bodies too!
Page: < prev  of 60   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Cocks peeking out.