JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Lucie Wilde - slim 19-year-old with HUGE natural tits!
Page: < prev  of 8   next > 
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
Denis Reed visits Lucie while she's bathing because he needs to worship her tits!

LUCIE WILDE BLOG
LUCIE WILDE MYCIRCLE VIDEO ROOM

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
WhitehawkWanderer Amateur Jackinchatter

294 posts since 2016-12-22
61 year old curious male from Idaho
OMG, she is beautiful! Yes, those tits are magnificent! I would love to spend time squeezing, caressing, and sucking on them, and cumming on her and in her mouth over and over.

Love seeing her suck Denis's big dick! strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

LUCIE WILDE BLOG

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

LUCIE WILDE BLOG

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Alpha1968 Skilled Jackinchatter

933 posts since 2014-10-21
56 year old heterosexual male from North East England
100% incredible tits for sure.
Just wish she'd stick to posing solo, and not bother with the hardcore stuff; and for me the top 3 pics above much better than the others...but hey, that's just my preference.

But having said that...they are truly outstanding big, heavy, natural tits though.

Alpha1968 said:
100% incredible tits for sure.
Just wish she'd stick to posing solo, and not bother with the hardcore stuff; and for me the top 3 pics above much better than the others...but hey, that's just my preference.

But having said that...they are truly outstanding big, heavy, natural tits though.

I love her solo modeling, bit her love scenes with men take her sexiness (and my erections) to a higher level! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

Let's jack off to Lucie again!
LUCIE WILDE BLOG

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

LUCIE WILDE BLOG

LUCIE WILDE BLOG

Join me in Lucie's video room and we can jack together.

LUCIE WILDE BLOG

Lucie wishes you a Happy St. Patrick's Day. Celebrate the day by pulling out your shillelagh and stroking it to Lucie's photos and videos. strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

LUCIE WILDE BLOG

LUCIE WILDE BLOG

One of Lucie's admirers, Denis Reed, interrupts he bath to admire her beauty and tits. Then he gets to have the incomparable Lucie Wilde suck his cock!

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

LUCIE WILDE BLOG

So true.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
ulster1976 Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2019-04-14
48 year old curious male from Poland
I wish I could cum on her great tits.
Unregistered ?

She is incredible! Her body is out of this world, and one of the great pleasures to masturbate over, she is one of those women who ALWAYS make a wank incredibly intense! stroke
Page: < prev  of 8   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Lucie Wilde - slim 19-year-old with HUGE natural tits!