JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » The SMELL of cum
Page: of 3   next > 
divorcedbiguy Amateur Jackinchatter

292 posts since 2006-11-13
homosexual from Shelton/Olympia/Bremerton
I know the taste of a guy's cum varies on what he has eaten, etc. but the SMELL seems rather consistent. For me the SMELL of cum is like an aphrodesiac . . . I love sniffing other guys' cum stains in their underwear or cum towel . . .how would you describe the SMELL of cum? and does it have the same affect on you as it does on me?
Masturbation Addict and Asslicker
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

The smell of cum reminds me of chlorine. It smells very clean and it's a huge turn on. I agree with ya man, the smell of cum just makes me want to jo and make my own.
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
Oh the smell of cum is DEFINITELY a turn on! Good thing it is or sex might be unpleasant. The smell of a cum rag gets me hard real fast, just like the smell of walking into a gym sauna can do the same ---- maybe it's the similarity to chlorine, and maybe it's 'cause I often smell cum in there.
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
carl6126 Novice Jackinchatter

79 posts since 2007-09-16
78 year old curious from Mn
How about the smell of walking into an adult bookstore. Just the smell of those places starts to make me hard.
Unregistered ?

My cum has kind of a "bleachy" smell
divorcedbiguy Amateur Jackinchatter

292 posts since 2006-11-13
homosexual from Shelton/Olympia/Bremerton
I agree, Carl, that there is something about the smell of a video arcade/bookstore that smells like sex and instantly gets me hard in anticipation of sucking cock. Also any locker room does the same thing for me. I'll never forget the first locker room I smelled in Jr. High which was shared with high school guys too . . . couldn't believe how "ripe" everything smelled.
Masturbation Addict and Asslicker
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I agree with the bleach or clorine smells posted. Can't remember the last time I've been in an adult store with booths or rooms that smelled.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Unregistered ?

carl6126 said:
How about the smell of walking into an adult bookstore. Just the smell of those places starts to make me hard.

Same thing happens to me! Especially when I get into the video booths. The smell makes me think of the thousands of guys who have sucked or been sucked, or just jerked off a massive load of cum and sent it flying onto the wall or the door, or under the cut off door out into the aisle. When I bend down to look thru the peep hole or the glory hole and smell the dried cumm on the wall around the hole my cock starts drooling precum and my mouth begins to water to think of all the hot hard juicy cocks that have been sucked in that hole.
Unregistered ?

I agree, the smell of cum gets my cock twitching right away.
summersin Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2010-08-04
55 year old heterosexual
Hm, I think chlorine-like is a good way to describe. It's really hard to nail it down though, other than just calling it the smell of cum. grin
inmy_cks Amateur Jackinchatter

203 posts since 2010-05-31
43 year old bisexual from Nothern California
There is some tree that was blooming near a place I lived, and when it was in bloom it always smelled like jizz. But cum just smells like sex to me.
having fun!
Unregistered ?

chlorine, agreed. I have stayed overnight in a few shady motels that had that "sex" smell that hit you right as you walked into the room, was kind of hot to think how many people had probably brought someone there for an hour or so. I always like to get naked and be all over the room.
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
todd_james said:
chlorine, agreed. I have stayed overnight in a few shady motels that had that "sex" smell that hit you right as you walked into the room, was kind of hot to think how many people had probably brought someone there for an hour or so. I always like to get naked and be all over the room.

Did you leave your own deposits to add to the aroma of the room?
strokaholic Amateur Jackinchatter

118 posts since 2010-08-04
52 year old curious from michigan
love the smell of my cumrag toogrin
online? big fan of jackin and watch lots of xxx add me and lets chat on google-ID is 'strokaholic'
daveyboy89 Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2009-08-14
45 year old homosexual from Ireland
When I shared a house in my early 20s one of the guys used to keep a towel for ejaculating into down the side of his bed. I would often sneak in to his room when he was "finished" to smell and taste his cum.
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » The SMELL of cum