JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Boys in the shower!
Page: < prev  of 50   next > 
red99 Amateur Jackinchatter

434 posts since 2010-01-01
male from UK
Alex18_ said:
I'm in HS and none of the boys in my class use the showers at school because they're open. None of them want to change in front of each other even.

When I go to the gym outside schooland use the locker rooms there I always make sure to strip before I go to the shower and take my time getting there so that everyone has a chance to see. I've noticed a lot of people like to watch lol

You were made to feel like you never had a choice in the matter in my day!

I know it sounds completely counter-intuitive but I actually think one of the best things if you're body-conscious is actually to put yourself in that kind of mass-naked environment. It can feel like a huge initial step but then usually it becomes normal.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I have many many fond memories of the group showers from the army both here in the US and in Germany!
User posted image User posted image
User posted image User posted image

. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Unregistered ?

Alex18_ said:
I'm in HS and none of the boys in my class use the showers at school because they're open. None of them want to change in front of each other even.

When I go to the gym outside schooland use the locker rooms there I always make sure to strip before I go to the shower and take my time getting there so that everyone has a chance to see. I've noticed a lot of people like to watch lol

Good for you! I remember it was the same in my HS.
Nathaniel Amateur Jackinchatter

118 posts since 2012-12-05
67 year old bisexual male
red99 said:
You were made to feel like you never had a choice in the matter in my day!....................

It was the same in my day. Our high school had a big open shower room, and showering after gym class was mandatory. It was sort of surprising that the young teenage guys didn't have more hardons. I know I saw some big semis. Another thing that was mandatory was the wearing of jockstraps. So there were lots of guys with bare butts and bulging jock pouches in the locker room too.
Hardrocker Amateur Jackinchatter

356 posts since 2007-03-29
45 year old
GraysAnatomy said:
I love seeing the boys in the shower . . .
SEMI'S
User posted image User posted image User posted image
BONERS
STROKING
CUMMING

Thanks for the awesome shower pics man! I never saw many boners in showers, but guys soaping their dicks get semis.

I wonder if guys like this are ever self-conscious about being naked with a woman and finding that he has a bigger chest than she does. wink

These are at least D-cups I'd say.

User posted image
Truthreport Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2014-12-06
66 year old heterosexual male from Quantico, VA
Was in the shower last week after swimming, was semi hard trying to not think about jacking off. Did no good, got rock ahrd....was alone so figured I would smooth one out. Was so horny that I did not notice two other guys came in to take a shower...came really hard on the wall. and looked up to see them stroking their cocks fast, helped one of them out but other guy came before I could get him in my mouth. It pays to go the gym after 9pm, lot of hot young horny guys there. I go every Friday night now.
Roger Skilled Jackinchatter

515 posts since 2007-06-06
63 year old bisexual male
Hardrocker said:

These are at least D-cups I'd say.

User posted image

LOL! D-cups that don't need a bra.

Muscle tits can be awesome.

http://www.jackinchat.com/viewthread.php?tID=20950&p=1

So awesome seeing the guys in the showers at the pools, gyms, and saunas!
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
summerhill46 Amateur Jackinchatter

206 posts since 2015-04-15
55 year old homosexual from liverpool
Nice! Would love to jump into these photos!
summerhill46 Amateur Jackinchatter

206 posts since 2015-04-15
55 year old homosexual from liverpool
Love wanking in the showers. Fantasy time!
JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
There's one or two I'd love to grab hold of. Nothing quite like a nice shaped penis erect and ready. Mmmm!
No cum is wasted.

So awesome watching the boys in the showers!
User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted imageUser posted image User posted image
Unregistered ?

Mmm the guy on the right could do me a favour lol
Nickn300 Novice Jackinchatter

85 posts since 2013-01-29
homosexual male from UK
Fuck those are some hot pictures - this is just the sort of thing that gets me off. My tumblr is full of stuff like this - http://nickn300.tumblr.com/archive

I love locker rooms, open showers and being naked. Nothing gets me revved more than getting it out after the gym (every evening Monday - Friday!) and showering naked. My gym is quite small, but has open showers with three shower heads in a line. The wet area for this though is directly next to the urinals and sinks so whilst the guys are taking a leak they're looking directly at me soaping up.

Some of the guys I chat to there are bigger than me, some are smaller, some are uncut and some are cut like I am - but I love taking a look and comparing &#128077;
Slivers Skilled Jackinchatter

795 posts since 2013-01-10
40 year old heterosexual male
This thread turns me on more then I though it would.

Same happens to me all the time. Start naked, soaping up my cock, playing a bit with it. Feel myself getting hard. Then the stroking starts and in no time i'm shooting ropes. Mmmm. Hard as rock here, think I need a shower wink.
Wanna chat about celebs, join me on Trillian: slivers13
Page: < prev  of 50   next > 
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Boys in the shower!