JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Any married guys that suck?
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

I have been lucky enough to suck a few times now and I really enjoy it. I like feeling a hard cock in my mouth and really like to make the man cum in my mouth. My opportunities to hook up are few and far between due to the fact that I have herpes, which I have had for 40+ years now. Ideally, I would like to find someone in my city (Nashville, TN) who is in the same boat and discreet. I'm married but no more sex at home. I'd suck and swallow on a daily basis if I could find the right guy.
Add a reply Quote this post
brutpolo Amateur Jackinchatter

304 posts since 2016-10-15
67 year old curious from Dallas, TX
I mentioned this in another thread...I got a late start... I have been sucked by guys numerous times and luved it. But only sucked my first one when I was in my early 50s, but was very tentative about it. Was not until about 2 years ago that I decided to go for it and met up with a recently divorced guy in his mid 40s, very athletic and with a smaller cock than mine. We had exchaged messages for months before we pulled the trigger. We stroked each other for awhile and I decided to go for it. Got on my knees in front of him and started sucking him all the way to the base of his cock...easy cock to suck and I was enjoying it. We switched positions for awhile and he sucked me until I decided to finish him off. I got back down on my knees in front of him and went to town on his cock. Had all intentions of stopping and finishing him with my hands, but got so into it I kept sucking his cock even after he told me he was going to cum. Was rewarded with a mouthful of warm cum! It was awesome feeling him explode. Have another buddy whom I had been messaging with for some time that is bigger that I also meet occasionally to exchange blow jobs with. His cock works my jaws more, but luv em both!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Got-A-Grip Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2016-10-27
curious
I never have but dream about it all the time.
42 y/o curious male from the mid Atlantic. KiK: got_a_grip
kungfu40 Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2007-10-27
bisexual from Canada
I had the good fortune (twice) of a close friend confiding in me, and us ending up as suck buddies.

The first time, we were both 12, and hadn't been with anybody else, so it was perfectly safe from a disease/risk point of view. We were also terrified of ever being discovered, so we had total trust in each other (and in my opinion, that was a bond of intimacy like no other, sharing this hot and taboo secret with each other).

My family moved away, and I thought I'd never be so lucky again. I also regretted that I hadn't tried sucking his - I was too scared - but he still happily swallowed my loads at every opportunity for just over two years.

I then had it happen again! When I was 18, a high school friend confessed what a horny masturbator he was, one thing led to another, and we became occasional sex buddies. Every now and then over the next 10 or so years, we'd partake in each others' cocks, mmm!

This time, I sucked him off hungrily and gladly took his loads in my mouth. I also let him fuck me up the ass, which was amazing!

Again, we were both quite safe, hadn't had many sex partners, and trusted each other deeply - and again that was a bond of friendship like no other! We've sucked each others' cocks and heard each other moan in the ecstacy of orgasm. How can you top that?

Unfortunately we drifted apart (for unrelated reasons - my first wife didn't like him), and I haven't tasted cock since.

I am married for the second time and would not dare to take the risks of disease or being found out. I would never try contacting a stranger for this!

But, if one of my married buddies brought it up the right way, and there would have to be lots of careful discussion, I'm pretty sure I'd become his cock slut!
Whatever gets your rocks off!
rich19531953 Amateur Jackinchatter

187 posts since 2008-08-03
71 year old bisexual male from Southeast Florida
I'd like to find a local bud in Ft. Lauderdale.
Unregistered ?

some day. i hope
mentiat Amateur Jackinchatter

239 posts since 2009-06-26
60 year old curious from fingerlakes ny
really like this thread and especially the part about BEING SAFE .. I so want to find a JO bud and then get into oral, but it needs to be safe and not risky at all - I can't believe the number of (and married too!) guys on CL that are willing to suck any cock , or hang out in video booths, etc - I would love to 69 with a nice JO bud !!
JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
mentiat said:
really like this thread and especially the part about BEING SAFE .. I so want to find a JO bud and then get into oral, but it needs to be safe and not risky at all - I can't believe the number of (and married too!) guys on CL that are willing to suck any cock , or hang out in video booths, etc - I would love to 69 with a nice JO bud !!
Absolutely , safety comes first. Like you I'd love to find a good safe JO bud and of course oral wouldn't be off limits if he's interested but I'd have to believe in the safety of it.
No cum is wasted.
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
I do ... but only with other married guys for the safety reasons noted. (We both have to be clean and discreet.)

As much as I love to get blowjobs, I probably enjoy giving them equally. Of course, I've always been orally inclined, so I'm really into eating pussy, too. (I can even make my wife cum just by sucking her toes.)
Open to interesting ideas
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
I am married and I love to suck cock. I love the feel of a hard cock cummin in my mouth.
Be happy, suck a cock
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
rickmeyers said:
Nothing like the taste of a nice hard cock in your mouth. I guarantee you once you wrap your lips around some man meat your cock will spring up to full erection.
I agree whole heartedly,
WannaBigger1 Amateur Jackinchatter

437 posts since 2016-09-29
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
I've been very fortunate. I've sucked a lot of cock over the years including many strangers. I've swallowed more loads than I can count. I've been tested and sweated results so many times...but luckily have never contracted anything. Not even something minor.

That said, I'm a lot more careful these days. My wife works for a gynocologist and I hear all the stories of women contracting STDs from their cheating husbands. It's fairly common. I'd hate to have that happen.

I've not sucked a cock in over a year, and the last two times I did it was with a guy I knew pretty well and trusted. Honestly, I'm perfectly happy with masturbation. Nearly all of my sex life is masturbation. No worries about anything.
JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
I've been reading that STD's among men are on the rise and of course one reason cited is the increasing occurrence of bi-sexual activity.
It's just not safe to suck a cock you don't know no matter what.
It's important to know the guy you go down on and if so it's wonderful to be free from all the nagging doubt that comes afterward.

No cum is wasted.
spunk_drunk Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2011-04-19
70 year old bisexual from Australia
The major problem with this is that you have absolutely no way of knowing a partners sexual health status...apart from what they choose to tell you. Even if you have known someone personally for a good many years, you can not know what risky sexual contacts they have had in the past. The only way to ensure you own health is not at risk is to always take adequate precautions. Never exchange bodily fluids, use condoms, etc. If you don't observe these basic health safety measures...well you are simply playing sexual Russian Roulette..and sooner or later you are going to pull the trigger on a loaded chamber...no if's, buts or maybe's, it a dead certainty!
Spunk Drunk
JackMcCock Skilled Jackinchatter

527 posts since 2014-06-30
42 year old bisexual male from San Diego
I like to suck cock any chance I get, but as mentioned it is vitally important to be cautious. I always say that if in doubt, don't do it. I generally stick with the guys my wife and I meet, we're pretty thorough about screening them.
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Any married guys that suck?