JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do people read profiles on here?
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

I took my Skype off my profile because hardly anyone bothered to read my profile which clearly stated, please IM me before adding me on Skype. So I was getting all sorts of stupid adds on Skype, guys and fake girls with a limited vocabulary consisting of "hey" and "wat u up to" (sic), and then are completely incapable of carrying on any sort of chat.
Add a reply Quote this post
Lovecock Amateur Jackinchatter

387 posts since 2023-03-13
47 year old homosexual male from Philadelphia PA
I always read a guys profile. That is what they are for. I look at their location, age, sexual identity, intro for some common interests. The biggest thing I look at is their past posts in the forum. I notice some guys label themselves heterosexual and then go on to post about everything they do sexually with guys. So I do challenge those posts. Why lie about your identity? This is a safe place to be yourself and chat with other guys. Encourage each other to explore their thoughts, desires, fantasies and share experiences. We are all guys and we love to celebrate our masturbation.
Str8 guys who suck cock are not straight
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Tom56 Amateur Jackinchatter

409 posts since 2021-01-12
male from Midwest USA
I have my age and interests clearly stated in my profile, I wish people would read it. I know my personal kink isn't for everyone just telling what I like, it doesn't mean you have to do it too. I used to have my whereby room listed but had to remove it for the same reasons mentioned above about skype
joystk Skilled Jackinchatter

591 posts since 2006-09-05
77 year old curious male from Portland, Oregon
I always read profiles. Some people put nothing there and so I ignore them. Others write novellas. Some profiles are helpful and describe the kind of things that turn the person on or off and include ways to reach them online. I include my social media and cam contact information. If someone contacts me and gives their Jackinchat name, I often accept the contact request and have had some fun experiences. If I do not feel comfortable with the person, it is easy to reject them on Skype or Discord.

My pet peeve is people who do not include their age and location. Meeting a fellow masturbator in person can be exciting and lead to fun times together. Take a chance guys. You can always say no.
Charley.stroker - join me on Skype
Unregistered ?

give them my info.. gay guys are awesome! AND YES i read profiles
pearldiver22 Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2020-12-17
69 year old male from Michigan
Yes, I read profiles!
Midwest72 Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2021-04-21
52 year old curious male from Missouri USA
I think they are kinda fun to browse through. Also enjoy the messaging here. Fun to share ideas, thoughts, and to learn from others who are experienced.
Unregistered ?

I enjoy reading them. I have made a few great contacts that way.
lovecocks Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2023-05-01
47 year old homosexual male from Philadelphia
I always read a guys profile. That is what they are for. I look at their location, age, sexual identity, intro for some common interests. The biggest thing I look at is their past posts in the forum. I notice some guys label themselves homosexual and then go on to post about everything they do sexually with women. So I do challenge those posts. Why lie about your identity? This is a safe place to be yourself and chat with other guys. Encourage each other to explore their thoughts, desires, fantasies and share experiences. We are all guys and we love to celebrate our masturbation.
Lovecock Amateur Jackinchatter

387 posts since 2023-03-13
47 year old homosexual male from Philadelphia PA
Pippi said:

Me too. Met a few good guys for hot conversations
Str8 guys who suck cock are not straight
lovecocks Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2023-05-01
47 year old homosexual male from Philadelphia
Pippi said:

Me too. Met a few good guys for hot conversations
Unregistered ?

When people contact me on Skype and it's clear they've not read my profile or any of my posts then that conversation is over.
onlybyhand Skilled Jackinchatter

765 posts since 2015-05-21
77 year old curious male from United Kingdom
Myself never read a personal message without first reading the sender's Profile. If I message a JiC poster I expect them to read my Profile. Doesn't everybody?
Older mature male, good hand trained 7.5+, short flexible foreskin, glans often uncovered.
Unregistered ?

onlybyhand said:
Myself never read a personal message without first reading the sender's Profile. If I message a JiC poster I expect them to read my Profile. Doesn't everybody?

This.
Nothing more frustrating than explaining my likes/dislikes etc to people who contact me who have obviously not read my profile info.
RealPerv Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2023-05-01
45 year old curious male from Not so Straight New Jersey shore
Charliecapper said:
This.
Nothing more frustrating than explaining my likes/dislikes etc to people who contact me who have obviously not read my profile info.

Seems logical to read a profile before messaging someone but not everyone is of sound mind on the internet. Lots of mentally unstable individuals hide behind their keyboards.
If anyone asks, I am straight, wink wink. Not!
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do people read profiles on here?