JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Emma Twigg - Beautiful English Brunette with Big Natural Tits!
Page: < prev  of 2  
hungboy007 Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2015-06-30
44 year old curious from Belgium
great tits on her! perfect mammaries......;can't help it, have to pull it out.;;again.....;
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
LOVELADIES said:
She is so HOT! Stroking my cock to her now!

We all need to jack to Emma's stunning face and body, and her breathtaking tits! stroke

This set is called Piano Room.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Unregistered ?

Great set, she really deserves a thick, sticky load all over her face and big titties!

strokestrokestroke
maddrapper Amateur Jackinchatter

141 posts since 2008-10-01
54 year old heterosexual from NYC
yeah, I would blow a load to her.
MADDRAPPER - jerkin' it daily since the 80's
cumtofeet81 Professional Jackinchatter

1148 posts since 2014-07-22
43 year old heterosexual male from North East, England
Unfortunately does nothing for me facially and that kinda stops everything else. Big titted brits are ten a penny, she doesn't have the it factor of other page 3 type models.
Alpha1968 Skilled Jackinchatter

933 posts since 2014-10-21
56 year old heterosexual male from North East England
cumtofeet81 said:
Unfortunately does nothing for me facially and that kinda stops everything else. Big titted brits are ten a penny, she doesn't have the it factor of other page 3 type models.

Yeah...see your point, mate

Emma is now my profile picture.

User posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
LOVELADIES Professional Jackinchatter

1726 posts since 2015-09-01
53 year old heterosexual male from Midwest USA
Peter_Hardin said:
Emma Twigg is an English model from South Yorkshire. She's now 29 years old (born September 26, 1986) and began modeling in 2005. She's 5' 6" tall (168 cm), weighs 128 pounds (57 kg), and has big natural G-cup tits jutting out over her slim 23-inch waist.

One of her first photoshoots in 2005 was this New Year set, posing with giant fake champagne bottles.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

She is so HOT! Stroking my cock to her right now.
I love jacking to the ladies and for the ladies.

While my guitar gently weeps... and my precum gently leaks! strokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Jaystar76 Professional Jackinchatter

1019 posts since 2015-02-02
52 year old heterosexual
Great lyrics Peter!! haha
and oh so true....cock

[quote=Peter_Hardin]While my guitar gently weeps... and my precum gently leaks! strokestrokestrokestroke

User posted image
Unregistered ?

Mmmm another big tit hottie for our pleasure! Thanks for posting her.
Tinguy Skilled Jackinchatter

541 posts since 2015-04-18
69 year old heterosexual from US
Fantastic tits and a quality ass. I think that I need to set up a slide show for a slow stroking session. Thanks once more Peter!
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Emma Twigg - Beautiful English Brunette with Big Natural Tits!