JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Stroking to Mean Girls
Page: of 3   next > 
Horny95 Amateur Jackinchatter

140 posts since 2015-12-31
curious from US
No this isn't a post about stroking to the movie Mean Girls, though have shot a lot of spunk to that film. Was wondering if anyone has had a similar experience of being turned on by someone who hates you or is a total bitch to you? You do not like the person but can't be helped by being turned on by their hot body.
When I was in high school had this total hottie, who all the guys drooled over, and she would always cut me down in front of her friends or her hunk boyfriends. She seemed to enjoy humiliating me and I hated her. At the same time she was smoking hot and I would often think of her when jacking off. It got to a point where I would be turned on by her put downs and would think of her laughing and teasing me as I stroked my cock. The difficult thing was she knew all along that I was hot for her and liked to tease me and even flirt sometime. Of course she never let me touch her or spend any time with her saving her goods for all the guys that were constantly hitting on her.

Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience of getting off to a hottie who is actually kind of a mean bitch. Love to hear your comments or PM me.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

At school once there was a hot slut who was really mean. Anyways I hated her. But she always teased me by either showing her ass or boobs and loved to say "come here big daddy". It was an instant turn on. I couldn't help myself.

curious from US
Cumberland564 said:
At school once there was a hot slut who was really mean. Anyways I hated her. But she always teased me by either showing her ass or boobs and loved to say "come here big daddy". It was an instant turn on. I couldn't help myself.

That's exactly what I mean Cumberland. At the same time that you "hate" this hot slut you had an instant hard on. For me I would almost feel guilty after stroking to them because they were such bitches. But at the height of my ecstasy as Im stroking off to these hot sluts I'm imagining doing all sorts of nasty things to them and abusing their hot sexy bodies.
NJhubby Amateur Jackinchatter

225 posts since 2015-02-17
36 year old from Lehigh Valley, PA
I'm in grad school. Most of us are adults and have left stupid drama behind us.

Not Aly, though. She's such a bitch for no reason. She's never been particularly mean to me, but I've seen her cut down others and I fantasize about fucking the shit out of her.

User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
Unregistered ?

Hey man nice story. Maybe we can talk more
showmeyourtitties Amateur Jackinchatter

144 posts since 2012-10-26
45 year old heterosexual
There's this bitchy indian girl at work who is always yelling & bossing people around. But she's so sexy I get an instant hardon when I hear her yelling. I want her to be my misstress, degrade me and jerk me off while yelling at me to not fucking cum yet. When I can't hold my load any more I'd blast my spunk all over her, and watch her get that indignant look in her face and call me a fucking loser.
Unregistered ?

showmeyourtitties said:
There's this bitchy indian girl at work who is always yelling & bossing people around. But she's so sexy I get an instant hardon when I hear her yelling. I want her to be my misstress, degrade me and jerk me off while yelling at me to not fucking cum yet. When I can't hold my load any more I'd blast my spunk all over her, and watch her get that indignant look in her face and call me a fucking loser.

Don't have one like that at work, but sounds hot. Would be great to have some hot girl as a mistress. Being a total bitch knowing she's hot and can do as she pleases. Calling names like "fucking loser" would just add to it.

curious from US
bluemoon said:
Don't have one like that at work, but sounds hot. Would be great to have some hot girl as a mistress. Being a total bitch knowing she's hot and can do as she pleases. Calling names like "fucking loser" would just add to it.

Yes blue moon exactly! Just being a total bitch because she can be. Calling me a "fucking loser" or making fun of ability to,please her or others. Hot if she's more of a mistress type but can just be a bitch too. When I stroke to these stuck up bitches part of the fantasy is them being more of a mistress and part is being able to fuck them hard and take out the frustration from all the teasing, more of a hate fuck. Part I always love is the stuck up bitchy put downs and public ridicule, being told I could never get someone as hot as
her or being called a "fucking loser." not sure why but its a total turnon but it is. Have one hottie I know in particular that I stroke to that plays that role perfectly, well almost. Thanks for the comments Blue.
Unregistered ?

Horny95 said:
No this isn't a post about stroking to the movie Mean Girls, though have shot a lot of spunk to that film.

Speaking of that movie I think Lohan looks hot as fuck in it. I love all of the cleavage shots, her tits look awesome.

curious from US
coldstone said:
Speaking of that movie I think Lohan looks hot as fuck in it. I love all of the cleavage shots, her tits look awesome.

That was Lohan at her hottest best. Her tits look incredible in that movie, some great deep cleavage shots. Many many many hours of wanking to Lohan and Mean Girls.
BigPeter Amateur Jackinchatter

157 posts since 2013-01-08
57 year old
My ex-wife. Totally awful person, but I still get off hard to her. Go figure.

curious from US
[quote=Horny95]That was Lohan at her hottest best. Her tits look incredible in that movie, some great deep cleavage shots. Many many many hours of wanking to Lohan and Mean Girls.
Unregistered ?

https://a2-images.myspacecdn.com/images03/20/f14f1763aa6b48aca421087bee9932cc/600x600.jpg

curious from US
coldstone said:

Thought I'd post some pics for you even though the post isn't about the movie.
belmont97 Amateur Jackinchatter

391 posts since 2015-11-10
heterosexual male
Was never into Lohan until I saw the caps from that movie. Unreal. Her breasts bursting thru that purple sweater, my god, how did anyone in a theater get to the end of the movie.

Horny95 said:
That was Lohan at her hottest best. Her tits look incredible in that movie, some great deep cleavage shots. Many many many hours of wanking to Lohan and Mean Girls.
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Stroking to Mean Girls