JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Stroking to Mean Girls
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

Lohan was so fucking hot in her late teens.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

coldstone said:
Lohan was so fucking hot in her late teens.

She was! Those huge tits were perky and she had that tight body, flat stomach, dynamite ass she was incredible in Mean Girls still one of my favorite sources of wank material.
Horny95 Amateur Jackinchatter

140 posts since 2015-12-31
curious from US
Anyone else have hot experiences or crushes on mean girls. Not the movie characters but actual girls you know.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Id rather jerk over the film!
Wordman Amateur Jackinchatter

274 posts since 2014-12-10
59 year old male from Virginia, USA
Lacey Chabert, mmmmmmm.
Unregistered ?

Ha ha, I think this thread has been hijacked by fans of the film now.

I honestly can't believe nobody's mentioned that frog-faced little twat, Seyfried, yet. Loved seeing her play the role of a ditzy, giggly Valley girl bimbo. She was the best one, if you ask me.

User posted image

curious from US
Your-Dark-Secret said:
Ha ha, I think this thread has been hijacked by fans of the film now.

I honestly can't believe nobody's mentioned that frog-faced little twat, Seyfried, yet. Loved seeing her play the role of a ditzy, giggly Valley girl bimbo. She was the best one, if you ask me.

User posted image

Ok if you can beat 'em, join 'em..... and beat my cock. All the Mean Girls are deliciously wankable.

curious from US
d
WildeImagination Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2011-07-02
34 year old heterosexual
I would love to get this conversation back to its original intent. I love stroking to bitchy bratty cockteasing women i know. Would love to share some stories and get some cocks hard. PM me.
Unregistered ?

I would love to stick my tongue in there butts as I grip there pussy hair.
Unregistered ?

WildeImagination said:
I would love to get this conversation back to its original intent. I love stroking to bitchy bratty cockteasing women i know. Would love to share some stories and get some cocks hard. PM me.

Last night this total bitch cut me down and made fun of me in front of a group of her girlfriends. Was embarrassed and pissed off but at the same time very turned on. Not sure why. This bratty bitch is also a total hottie. I went home in a bad mood but once I got there, I beat my cock furiously to this bitches pictures. Such a hottie and such a stuck up bitch at the same time.
Luveseams Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2011-09-19
59 year old heterosexual
My friends wife is a total bitch! She is s fucking snobby, she literally walks around with her nose in the air. Wow though I would fuck her! She goes to the gym and keeps herself looking fit, only ever wears designer gear, stupid cow pays a fortune for stuff. Her make up and hair are always perfect. I have used her stuff in her draws for wanking with, love to teach her a lesson!
Cock in hand, ready to wank!
Unregistered ?

Is anyone else aroused by the thought of women who abuse their men? Emma Roberts has been known to beat the shit out of her boyfriend.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/news/a14288/emma-roberts-evan-peters-abuse/

There have also been many hot items about Avril Lavigne and her ex-husband...

[Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley] could be headed to the lawyers after a screaming match at a store included the words, "why do you always hit me? I'm tired of you beating on me all the time, and one of these times I am going to hit you back." The interesting thing here is that it was the guy who said the words.

To the moon, Avril!

When she is drunk, her favorite game is to put her husband on speaker phone and let everyone around her listen while she yells at him, calls him names, and humiliates him as much as possible.

She'll even put the hurt on a man just for being too pushy...

...[Avril] who dislikes men with a passion, finally had enough of [Jeremy Piven] hitting on her and just reared back and kicked him right in the balls. No mincing words. She got him really good...Makes you wonder how many times the husband has suffered the same type of fate.
Unregistered ?

Horny95 said:
Yes blue moon exactly! Just being a total bitch because she can be. Calling me a "fucking loser" or making fun of ability to,please her or others. Hot if she's more of a mistress type but can just be a bitch too. When I stroke to these stuck up bitches part of the fantasy is them being more of a mistress and part is being able to fuck them hard and take out the frustration from all the teasing, more of a hate fuck. Part I always love is the stuck up bitchy put downs and public ridicule, being told I could never get someone as hot as
her or being called a "fucking loser." not sure why but its a total turnon but it is. Have one hottie I know in particular that I stroke to that plays that role perfectly, well almost. Thanks for the comments Blue.

Stuck up and a real bitchy attitude knowing she is smoking hot and can do as she pleases. Some one like Kim K comes to mind, pretty face, big boobs, bubble butt with attitude gives me a rock hard dick. Just how she carries herself and her expectations of others as though she is on a pedestal. I'd probably having a raging boner pleasing a hot girl like that. This stuck up better than you attitude comes natural it cant be faked.

User posted image
Voyeur77 Amateur Jackinchatter

236 posts since 2015-12-29
47 year old
Horny95 said:
No this isn't a post about stroking to the movie Mean Girls, though have shot a lot of spunk to that film. Was wondering if anyone has had a similar experience of being turned on by someone who hates you or is a total bitch to you? You do not like the person but can't be helped by being turned on by their hot body.
When I was in high school had this total hottie, who all the guys drooled over, and she would always cut me down in front of her friends or her hunk boyfriends. She seemed to enjoy humiliating me and I hated her. At the same time she was smoking hot and I would often think of her when jacking off. It got to a point where I would be turned on by her put downs and would think of her laughing and teasing me as I stroked my cock. The difficult thing was she knew all along that I was hot for her and liked to tease me and even flirt sometime. Of course she never let me touch her or spend any time with her saving her goods for all the guys that were constantly hitting on her.

Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience of getting off to a hottie who is actually kind of a mean bitch. Love to hear your comments or PM me.

Saw this old thread and wanted to comment because I am turned on by the exact same thing. My fetish for this also goes back to my high school days, when I used to get bullied by the popular guys who were on our football team. The guys would pick on me and their hot girlfriends would join in on teasing and making fun of me. Being constantly picked on by these hot girls I think evolved into a fetish. Maybe it's the same for you Horny?
I despised how mean they were to me yet I would spend every Friday night in my bedroom fapping to their pictures.
Now years later, I get turned on anytime a hot girl teases me or acts like a bitch. Makes me so horny when they treat me like I have no chance (which I don't) of ever getting with her and makes fun of me for even trying.
Messed up? Yes I know it is. Maybe I should just watch the Mean Girls movie and get off like the other posters. Still can't help but get turned on by stuck up bitches who know how hot they are.

Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Stroking to Mean Girls