JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Stroking to Mean Girls
Page: < prev  of 3  
Voyeur77 Amateur Jackinchatter

236 posts since 2015-12-29
47 year old
ShiningLloyd said:
Is anyone else aroused by the thought of women who abuse their men? Emma Roberts has been known to beat the shit out of her boyfriend.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/news/a14288/emma-roberts-evan-peters-abuse/

There have also been many hot items about Avril Lavigne and her ex-husband...

[Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley] could be headed to the lawyers after a screaming match at a store included the words, "why do you always hit me? I'm tired of you beating on me all the time, and one of these times I am going to hit you back." The interesting thing here is that it was the guy who said the words.

To the moon, Avril!

When she is drunk, her favorite game is to put her husband on speaker phone and let everyone around her listen while she yells at him, calls him names, and humiliates him as much as possible.

She'll even put the hurt on a man just for being too pushy...

...[Avril] who dislikes men with a passion, finally had enough of [Jeremy Piven] hitting on her and just reared back and kicked him right in the balls. No mincing words. She got him really good...Makes you wonder how many times the husband has suffered the same type of fate.

Mmmmmmmmm thanks for sharing. This story is exactly what I love, especially since it was a hottie like Avril Lavigne. Love that she can be a mean bitch.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
I think were nearly talking about cuckolding.imagine the bitch locking you up and teasing you when you can't get hard or masturbate.lovely.

47 year old
magzine2 said:
I think were nearly talking about cuckolding.imagine the bitch locking you up and teasing you when you can't get hard or masturbate.lovely.

Yes it is a little like being a cuck. Having the hot girls mock and tease me makes me so hot. Making fun of the size of my cock or that I am a total jerk off addict. The mean girls I wrote about in my post loved to make comments, like "have fun jerking off all weekend, loser," or "good thing you never had a girl save you the embarrassment of not being able to get it up." "She would probably laugh when she saw your tiny cock."
Just mean and humiliating jokes they would say in front of me and all their friends. Then I would spend every night jerking to their Facebook pages imagining them looking at me as they laugh at me jerking my cock to their hot pics.
strokeaddict Amateur Jackinchatter

171 posts since 2016-01-18
28 year old
Voyeur77 said:
Yes it is a little like being a cuck. Having the hot girls mock and tease me makes me so hot. Making fun of the size of my cock or that I am a total jerk off addict. The mean girls I wrote about in my post loved to make comments, like "have fun jerking off all weekend, loser," or "good thing you never had a girl save you the embarrassment of not being able to get it up." "She would probably laugh when she saw your tiny cock."
Just mean and humiliating jokes they would say in front of me and all their friends. Then I would spend every night jerking to their Facebook pages imagining them looking at me as they laugh at me jerking my cock to their hot pics.

Had a totally embarrassing situation this weekend. Was housesitting for these bitchy girls that I know, reminds me of this post.
Thought I had some alone time staying at their place and began a good long naked jerking session. Little did I know but as I was getting naked and working my cock their event got cancelled due to weather. Was shocked to hear them giggling as they walk in on me naked with my hard cock in my hand. Not only was I completely embarrassed but I also had to endure never ending ridicule and just mean comments from all the girls. I know they were pissed about me being a naked perv at their place but they were ruthless in their comments.
Little do they know I was also completely turned on and as soon as I got home I spent the next several hours jerking my cock to the shocked look on their faces. Not sure why it was such a turn on but as embarrassed as I was I am so glad it happened. Never had a chance with any of these hotties but at least they got to see my cock and their laughing and mean comments will forever be in my jerking memories.
Horny95 Amateur Jackinchatter

140 posts since 2015-12-31
curious from US
strokeaddict said:
Had a totally embarrassing situation this weekend. Was housesitting for these bitchy girls that I know, reminds me of this post.
Thought I had some alone time staying at their place and began a good long naked jerking session. Little did I know but as I was getting naked and working my cock their event got cancelled due to weather. Was shocked to hear them giggling as they walk in on me naked with my hard cock in my hand. Not only was I completely embarrassed but I also had to endure never ending ridicule and just mean comments from all the girls. I know they were pissed about me being a naked perv at their place but they were ruthless in their comments.
Little do they know I was also completely turned on and as soon as I got home I spent the next several hours jerking my cock to the shocked look on their faces. Not sure why it was such a turn on but as embarrassed as I was I am so glad it happened. Never had a chance with any of these hotties but at least they got to see my cock and their laughing and mean comments will forever be in my jerking memories.

They are showing Mean Girls on MTV right now. Lohan was so fucking hot in that movie. Going to be jerking for the next two hours to Lindsay and her hot friends.
Horny95 Amateur Jackinchatter

140 posts since 2015-12-31
curious from US
Horny95 said:
They are showing Mean Girls on MTV right now. Lohan was so fucking hot in that movie. Going to be jerking for the next two hours to Lindsay and her hot friends.

Showing Mean Girls again, going to be busy the next two hours for a Lohan jerkfest.

47 year old
d
Queeg Amateur Jackinchatter

122 posts since 2019-05-10

Horny95 said:
Showing Mean Girls again, going to be busy the next two hours for a Lohan jerkfest.

Eh, Lacey Chabert owns that movie, imo. Easily the hottest mean girl.

47 year old
Queeg said:
Eh, Lacey Chabert owns that movie, imo. Easily the hottest mean girl.

Lacey is hot as fuck!!!
belmont97 Amateur Jackinchatter

391 posts since 2015-11-10
heterosexual male
Wow, was that movie really 15 years ago? Unreal.

But Lohan in that purple sweater gets me every time. The middle shot with the bra outlinestroke

User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
mickey_jo_jnr Amateur Jackinchatter

184 posts since 2010-03-19
41 year old
She really was stunning back then, if anyone wants to chat about her drop me a message.
Unregistered ?

The jingle bell rock scene .......
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Stroking to Mean Girls