JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Outdoors
Page: < prev  of 28   next > 
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
No, I looked, It was cum a very hard spurt and a very thin streaming shot but it was most definitely cum. I had a long piss afterwards
Working it hard
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
johnnielsen Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2015-05-23
27 year old
last night i was driving home at about 2 in the morning and i stopped at a local park. Being naked outside has always been a huge turn on for me. I walked out to the playset and stripped down to nothing. Instantly my cock was hard as a rock. I walked out in to the field and felt so free while i jerked my cock. If anyone had been walking on the sidewalk or driving near the park they would have seen me which added to the thrill. Wasn't too long until i sprayed my load all over the grass. Best feeling in the world.
Unregistered ?

Yes, I often wank whilst sunbathing on the patio or secluded beach. I once wanked in a private, but overlooked, swimming pool in Florida while the family was taking a nap. I used the pump outlet to finish me off. That was a mistake because the sperm was circulated around the pool in several strands of spunk. It just went round and round for ages.
likewatchingcum Amateur Jackinchatter

455 posts since 2014-09-01
75 year old curious male from UK MIdlands
I've masturbated many times outdoors away from home, whilst on walks or by the sea side both in and out of the water. Wonderfully liberating and good to see your cum either on the grass or in ropes in the sea.
spanky1960 Skilled Jackinchatter

603 posts since 2010-11-29
65 year old heterosexual from Spunkville
likewatchingcum said:
I've masturbated many times outdoors away from home, whilst on walks or by the sea side both in and out of the water. Wonderfully liberating and good to see your cum either on the grass or in ropes in the sea.

I love to masturbate outdoors. When I can, I will cum in my backyard, and have many cumstains around the yard (fence, shed, etc...). I have jerked off standing in the ocean at the beach (twice), and many times while in college, I would pull over during a long drive and have a wank. strokestrokestroke

27 year old
I jerked off outside again last night. This time instead of the field i went out of my house at 2 in the morning and walked on the sidewalks and road completely butt naked for about 30 minutes jerking the whole time. I ended up at this girl's house who I have always wanted to have sex with and let it spray all over her doorstep. Walked home completely naked and only ever had to avoid one car.
Focker Skilled Jackinchatter

731 posts since 2010-10-15
curious from GA USA
johnnielsen said:
I jerked off outside again last night. This time instead of the field i went out of my house at 2 in the morning and walked on the sidewalks and road completely butt naked for about 30 minutes jerking the whole time. I ended up at this girl's house who I have always wanted to have sex with and let it spray all over her doorstep. Walked home completely naked and only ever had to avoid one car.

I love jacking outside as much as the next guy, but damn dude that's pushing it. If I were you, I wouldn't make a habit of doing that. Just my 2 cents worth.
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I love to jack-off outdoors, too, but I live in a remote wooded lake area with no traffic. So I get to enjoy jacking outdoors all the time.
User posted image . User posted image . User posted image

. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
My buddies and I always masturbate outdoors when we go camping!
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
rebelman96 Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2015-01-11
53 year old curious from ireland
nice cocks.
kopite.

27 year old
last night i was on my way home from the gym at about 12:45 (which walking around the locker room and sauna naked was a huge turn on) I stopped on a side road that turned onto the main road. I parked about 100 feet from the stop sign that led onto the main road and stripped down to nothing. I was already rock hard. Then I walked closer and closer to that main road as cars sped by. The thought of a car turning onto the road and seeing me and my hard cock completely naked was so overwhelming I shot all over the pavement.
Unregistered ?

Sure,have wanked myself and others.its such a buzz not knowing if your going to get caught
anon4074 Amateur Jackinchatter

211 posts since 2013-04-14
62 year old curious
That is so fucking hot! Please post more. I jerk to these kinds of fantasies, especially the boys camping pics!

GraysAnatomy said:
My buddies and I always masturbate outdoors when we go camping!
Unregistered ?

Its great being free,wanking on your own or with another guy naked in broad daylight
carpntr Skilled Jackinchatter

917 posts since 2012-06-12
76 year old curious from Illinois
WOW John love your naked stories you are very brave. I alway enjoyed jackin outside but never was brave enough to get naked. Be careful out there some city's can arrest your make body buddy. Glad your having fun.
Thanks for sharing!
Carpntr
Page: < prev  of 28   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Outdoors