JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Outdoors
Page: < prev  of 28   next > 
leoncur Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2012-01-05
48 year old curious from bristol, uk
I love wanking outside, sometimes do it in the back garden or in some woodland area, completely naked. Love it.
skype, outdoor nudity/wanking
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
slerbyderby Skilled Jackinchatter

889 posts since 2013-09-24

i did that right here at my job yesterday outside the front door as it was a holiday here. basting in the sun... pumping cock. it was the best.
i love my meat. no one else gets to touch - unless you ask nice.
Focker Skilled Jackinchatter

731 posts since 2010-10-15
curious from GA USA
Sex of any kind outdoors is fantastic. Be it jacking or fucking, personally I prefer both outdoors. That way I can shoot cum and not fool with cleaning it up, and when fucking, my wife can squirt, no worries.
Unregistered ?

Must be great to have a completely naked outdoor wank. Unfortunately it's too busy where I am to do that. Would be impossible not to be spotted.
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
Three nights ago, after edging my cock multiple times in the car while driving around doing late night errands, I walked back into the house with a massive hard on flopping around in my b-ball shorts.I decided to play a bit outside on the back deck. by then after 1 am so pretty quiet and dark. lots of trees mostly block neighbor eyes but not completely. I would walk around the deck pull it out and stroke it some quick and put it away. Did that a few times until I sat down in a deck chair. I reached down and pulled it out re-lubed and began to slow stroke it. I fantasized about being naked while doing this and, yeah it overwhelmed me. I pulled off my shirt, slowly let my shorts hit the deck and then kicked them off. There I was naked, hard and stroking outdoors, I wanted to cum sooo bad but I slow stroked it as I spread my legs wide in the chair. The sight of my hard veiny cock being stroked so boldly like that took me over I stood up gripped it with both hands and went for it hard humping my fists pumping my cock really hard until I shot . As soon as I started to cum I released it and walked slowly around the deck displaying my cumming cock to the outdoors, I would give it a short pump every couple of steps to keep some drooling out all over the deck. I am completely addicted to this now. Nothing hotter for an exhibitionist. Now I need to find a few other safe secluded places to repeat the experience.stroke strokestroke
Working it hard
checkingonit Skilled Jackinchatter

586 posts since 2013-08-12
73 year old curious from Here/Yonder in Southeast USA
jack1566hard said:
Three nights ago, after edging my cock multiple times in the car while driving around doing late night errands, I walked back into the house with a massive hard on flopping around in my b-ball shorts.I decided to play a bit outside on the back deck. by then after 1 am so pretty quiet and dark. lots of trees mostly block neighbor eyes but not completely. I would walk around the deck pull it out and stroke it some quick and put it away. Did that a few times until I sat down in a deck chair. I reached down and pulled it out re-lubed and began to slow stroke it. I fantasized about being naked while doing this and, yeah it overwhelmed me. I pulled off my shirt, slowly let my shorts hit the deck and then kicked them off. There I was naked, hard and stroking outdoors, I wanted to cum sooo bad but I slow stroked it as I spread my legs wide in the chair. The sight of my hard veiny cock being stroked so boldly like that took me over I stood up gripped it with both hands and went for it hard humping my fists pumping my cock really hard until I shot . As soon as I started to cum I released it and walked slowly around the deck displaying my cumming cock to the outdoors, I would give it a short pump every couple of steps to keep some drooling out all over the deck. I am completely addicted to this now. Nothing hotter for an exhibitionist. Now I need to find a few other safe secluded places to repeat the experience.stroke strokestroke

Damn, you got me hard with that description and I'm sure it felt good strokecockstrokecockstroke
Give me a PM & I love to watch
Unregistered ?

yep, wanked outdoors solo, been wanked by male and female outdoors too. but its got to be a warm day!
Unregistered ?

I love being naked and stroking outdoors. I have a secluded hammock that I like to lay on naked and stroke my cock in the sunshine.
Unregistered ?

Public nudity is legal in VT grin Nothing better.
Unregistered ?

curnorth said:
Public nudity is legal in VT grin Nothing better.

But jacking in public is still illegal...lol.
Unregistered ?

All about jackin' outdoors. Naked hiking and masturbation are a passion - I spend my winters in southern Arizona just so I can be outdoors everyday nude and stroking. I even search out fun and pleasing places with outdoor masturbation in mind.
johnnielsen Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2015-05-23
27 year old
posted on Craigslist that i would be roaming around naked outside tonight at 2 AM at the park i will be at and wanted companions... Cant wait to see who shows up to watch me jerk my hot load completely naked or maybe help me!
Unregistered ?

I bunked off school quite regularly and used to wank in the swing park opposite a block of flats.
I went into the flats once and look over the balcony and saw a woman running to get out of the rain and her skirt rode right up, showing off her thighs in black tights. My heart stopped and I wanked like a bastard!
Another time I was on park bench wanking away and this old man walked past. My cock was hidden under my jumper but he could see that I was fapping and he gave me a knowing smile. I froze!
Since growing up and being married, my wife has wanked me off dozens of times outdoors.
trenchrat Skilled Jackinchatter

807 posts since 2014-01-05
54 year old heterosexual from Hampshire UK
Quite often in my Garden. Dont think my neighbours can see, but hey, you never know cock
Unregistered ?

I am lucky to have a high walled garden and pool. When it's summer, I see no reason to wear clothes. If anyone peeps over the walls, I hope they enjoy watching.
How to use garden furniture
Page: < prev  of 28   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Outdoors