JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Outdoors
Page: < prev  of 28   next > 
BusterNTex Amateur Jackinchatter

106 posts since 2013-10-05
68 year old bisexual male from TX
I like the freedom of outdoors. Nothing is better than under the stars, naked and drinking a nice glass of wine.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
When I was younger (early 20's) some buddies and I would go camping outdoors and often got naked for the weekend, then I went into the army and it was not uncommon for us to be naked in groups in the barracks, showers, etc. and now that I'm old and retired and live in a remote wooded lake area, I still get naked outdoors. I love soaking up the sun on my naked body.
User posted image . User posted image . User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
johnnielsen said:
posted on Craigslist that i would be roaming around naked outside tonight at 2 AM at the park i will be at and wanted companions... Cant wait to see who shows up to watch me jerk my hot load completely naked or maybe help me!

So how did it go?
johnnielsen Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2015-05-23
27 year old
Ready2Shoot said:
So how did it go?

Ran into a fellow streaker who emailed me interested and we walked around naked together and eventually jerked off in the open together it was amazing.
johnnielsen Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2015-05-23
27 year old
The other night around 2:30 AM I drove to a local park I had grown up playing at. I parked on the street across from the park and stripped down in my car. The street was pretty well lit, so it was kind of nerve wracking to get out fully nude right there. After getting out I ran into the park, which was not lit and contained a playground, huge grass area, multiple baseball fields and a bathroom. I walked around fully naked stroking my cock for about 10 or 15 minutes before I went into the womens restroom and started really stroking hard thinking about all the MILFS I knew that had been in here previously. I was pounding my cock and it wasn't long before I sprayed a huge load all over the floor right in the middle of the women's restroom. It was so hot thinking about the big titted MILFS i knew that had been in there before me. It was an intense orgasm, and I walked back to the car and got home without seeing anyone.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Jacked off outside on our patio at the request of my late wife. It was very exciting.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
jcnewbie01 Skilled Jackinchatter

967 posts since 2013-07-31
46 year old heterosexual from null
Tried it for the first time last night in the back yard whilst watching the meteor shower.
null
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
johnnielsen said:
The other night around 2:30 AM I drove to a local park I had grown up playing at. I parked on the street across from the park and stripped down in my car. The street was pretty well lit, so it was kind of nerve wracking to get out fully nude right there. After getting out I ran into the park, which was not lit and contained a playground, huge grass area, multiple baseball fields and a bathroom. I walked around fully naked stroking my cock for about 10 or 15 minutes before I went into the womens restroom and started really stroking hard thinking about all the MILFS I knew that had been in here previously. I was pounding my cock and it wasn't long before I sprayed a huge load all over the floor right in the middle of the women's restroom. It was so hot thinking about the big titted MILFS i knew that had been in there before me. It was an intense orgasm, and I walked back to the car and got home without seeing anyone.

Always best when you put your clothes where you cant get to them. Frees you up more!
capnmorgn24 Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2014-10-12
35 year old curious from upstate ny
there's definitely something hot about being naked outdoors, love it!
jackmasterg Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2014-09-05
59 year old curious from South Jersey
I rode my 9" dildo in the woods today and then again on a secluded dock on the edge of a lake right after that. I do it out doors a lot.
If it feels good...it is good.
Unregistered ?

when I know the neighbors aren't around ill grab my sneakers and gym shorts, just in case, walk up the road naked, skinny dip, lay on the dock to air dry then walk back naked.
Gearbox Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2010-08-16
70 year old curious from Western NY
yup..especially in the dead of winter...in the early morning hours...before sunrise...
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
When I've been nude camping with my buds, we've done a lot more than just masturbate!
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
BillC213 Skilled Jackinchatter

511 posts since 2014-01-30
64 year old male from USA
Love to JO outdoors. Naked in the woods, or skinny dipping in my pool.
Bill C.
DD741 Skilled Jackinchatter

733 posts since 2014-11-22
49 year old
I love to jack or have sex outdoors. Always great fun!
Page: < prev  of 28   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Outdoors