JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Milking machine
Page: of 1  
Geishalove2016 Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2016-01-20
52 year old
Anyone use a milking machine similar to the Venus 2000? I have a machine similar to a cow milking machine but made to suck cock. It sucks the cum right out of you. It crosses my eyes when the orgasm is agresively sucked out of me. It strokes and sucks with variable speed. I love it.
I have an extra that I was going to keep on my boat, but decided not to, in case I am ever inspected by the coast guard it would be hard to explain. I am selling it for $250. I can send pics and video of it working. Email me at [email protected]
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jerklover Amateur Jackinchatter

195 posts since 2014-09-21
57 year old heterosexual male from italy
Love videos of venus2000. Never tried. Hope to see a video of your tool
jlover
hardandhung Amateur Jackinchatter

203 posts since 2014-06-25
curious from US
ship it me so i can use and ill send it back !
edge much?
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
I've always wondered what a masturbation milking machine would feel like. Must feel great! I've pumped up my cock with a penis pump.....cycled it manually.....pulled the vacuum and then released it over and over. It makes me shoot, so a machine would surely be better.
Melkmaschine Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2016-01-06
57 year old from Sweden
Milking machines feels just great if used properly
with lots of lube in the teatcup used for male milking !
Never use stronger vacuum than comfortable as milking
should be entirely nice and pleasant and enjoyable !
Milking nipples and balls adds a lot to the milking experience when done nice and carefully !
Melkmaschine
hungboy007 Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2015-06-30
44 year old curious from Belgium
melkmaschine, u have one? where did you buy it? Made it yourself? would love to try it, and milk me till empty

57 year old from Sweden
I have several different milking machines that I have bought and got as gifts from farmers that has quit dairy farming and i have also done some modifications on some of them to make them even more comfortable for different milking setups such as milking my nipples and balls at the same time as milking my penis as it feels really good being milked by a really good milking machine with lots of lube in the teatcups used with a really gentle suction as milking should always be a really pleasant experience to enjoy for anyone being able to enjoy milking with a good milking machine ! Anyone should have the opportunity to try milking in a safe way as it feels so good being milked by a really good milking machine with really gentle comfortable suction !
Melkmaschine
hungboy007 Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2015-06-30
44 year old curious from Belgium
don t u sell any? grin

57 year old from Sweden
There are lots of old milking machines being surplus when farmers get milking robots or new modern milking machines with different types of automatic milkyield meters and even automatic cluster takeoff systems and other features !
As I live in Sweden and you live in Belgium, I think that you will be able fo find used milking machines much cheaper in Belgium than it would cost to import a milking machine from me in Sweden considering freight costs and export handling and the fact that Swedish milking machines might not be as usual in Belgium as French or German milking machines, making spare parts for Swedish milking machines less usual and less commonly obtainable in Belgium than here in Sweden, where Swedish milking machines are found on almost every old or newer dairy farm and spare parts found in almost every dairy farm supply dealers shop !
Melkmaschine
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Milking machine