JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » After an orgasm how do you feel?
Page: of 1  
girlinlondon Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2006-04-03
40 year old heterosexual from London
Hey ladies,

Quick question, after you cum (for me, it feels like a very quick peak of pleasure and then thats it), how do you feel?

After I finished today, I felt quite weird I've been noticing this a lot recently. Also, like I'm not feeling 100% satisfied afterwards, like I'm getting my breath back really quickly and feeling slightly pissed off afterwards.

Whats the norm for everyone else?
It's all about enjoying it
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

For me I'd have to say there is no "norm". There's a lot of factors involved I'd say. My mood, how long it's been since last time (though that's not always true either), what or who my stimulation or motivation or inspiration is, how I jill or how I'm made love to, sometimes what time of the month will effect me differently, that sort of thing. Sometimes having one orgasm can pretty much do things ok for me, other times having several is nicer. There's just too many things involved to say one way is better than another or one set of circumstances is better than another. No "normal", no one way is best... not really. And yeah, sometimes I'm left feeling more satisfied than other times... that I think is normal for anyone. I can't say that I've ever felt pissed off... sometimes it's magic and feels wonderful, other times it's like "oh well, there's always next time"... lol. grin
Unregistered ?

"other times it's like "oh well, there's always next time"... lol. "

I like your attitude!

For me it seems to ebb and flow really. There will be long stretches where each time is great and wonderful and then I may have other stretches where it is very unsatisfying and a disappointment afterwards. And I understand what you mean about being pissed off too. I have had that happen to me before as well. But as Firefly said there are a lot factors that can influence the mood and how satisfying the orgasms are. How I'm feeling emotionally, physically ...definitely the time of the month is a big factor..all I can say is that it is normal to have down times ..that just makes the orgasms that are great all the more better.
Unregistered ?

It's not so much as "attitude" as much as it is just being able to feel special things and to let yourself go...
frigger Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2008-11-09
38 year old curious from friggland
Sometimes i feel like ive missed out on something, even though ive come. Like, some orgasms are better than others, and more overly satisfying.

But, usually, i feel absolutely wonderful. Breathless, and sensitive and sweaty, but also very floaty, and high, like my legs are floating, but my head is sinking into the mattress, and smiling, soemtimes even laughing, and then i want to curl up and sleep grin

...i'm going to masturbate... BRB
larissa Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2006-05-17
39 year old homosexual from Germany and around
I used to get that "low" feeling after cumming. Then I dated a guy who said he sometimes wished he was a girl because we can keep on cumming and cumming. At the time I didn't know how to manage it, but I soon found out. At first I just had to force myself. Cum and then keep rubbing however little I wanted to go on. I forced myself to carry on till it was just impossible to do any more. It was a while, maybe six months, before I didn't have to force myself anymore. After I cum once, all I wanted to do was cum again. I wanted to be like that and I deliberately made myself that way. My gf is the same way. We worked on her too. So now instead of the "low" feeling and being pissed off with the world, I just have one word in my brain: "More."

Of course, it doesn't always work out. But mostly it does.

Yes: there's always the next time.
Larissa
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
larissa, I am totally envious of women's ability to have multiple orgasms! I think I've managed it twice.

Not all orgasms are created equal. Some do leave you feeling a little empty and unfulfilled, but others compensate by leaving you glowing and semi-comatose with pleasure for many minutes afterward - the Holy Grail of masturbation!
larissa Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2006-05-17
39 year old homosexual from Germany and around
Actually Gondo there's two things females can do. One is to multiple-orgasm. That's the wonderful chain you can get into when you just roll from one orgasm to the next with almost nothing in between but your gf (or I suppose bf) giving your clitoris another hot lick. Easy enough to get one or two repeats, but a real chain -- anyone know any "pills" that help with this? The other thing is the ability to keep going after you cum and go for the next one. Till you get used to it, you have to force yourself a bit: ignore what your clit is trying to tell you and just frig her. You can keep that up for hours and hours. It seems to take about 15 minutes to half an hour from one high to the next. I think those all-night fucks are why I'm Lesbian. But that's not really multiple-orgasming. Or is it? Who cares what you call it anyhow?
Larissa
EmmaLee11 Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2009-02-06
67 year old heterosexual
Love, a quick peak just isn't enough. You need to do Kegel exercises for six weeks to three months. Look it up on the net. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kegel_exercise
For me it's three orgasms to warm up and at least three to six really come screaming quality. And then I might add another six just because it's so much fun. And that for many decades. Afterwards there is a feeling of relaxation in my lower abdomen, my cunt pulsates with warmth and my mind is soothed with pleasure. I often fall asleep with my hands still in place. The morning after is lovely too. Sweet memories.
Love to serve. Live to dream.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » After an orgasm how do you feel?