JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Roomservice
Page: of 1  
pitchinatent Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2008-01-10
43 year old curious from [email protected]
Guys I want your homest opinion. I was in costa rica and at every hotel I went to I would call for roomservice. When the food came I would be wrapped in a towel ready for a shower. If it was a girl that would come I would give her a tip and slip when I would give her the money and drop my towel. The girls would just smile and I would cover myself after a few seconds then they would leave. The guys on theother hand would freeze and I would grab their crotch and squease. Only one guy left when I did that to him. The other guys I would jerkoff on my boobs then take a shower. I want to know does doing that make me a slut or whore? I just like seeing guys cum is there anything wrong with that?
let me know boys!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

not at all, i think its pretty hot actually i wish i was one of the people from room service
Unregistered ?

I think the concepts of "slut" and "whore" are unfortunate. So what if a woman likes sex? Personally, I find it hot if a woman has had a lot of partners. She's exprienced.
xkcd Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2007-07-15
36 year old heterosexual
It says you're adventurous and fun ^^
Wolf_Grin Amateur Jackinchatter

161 posts since 2006-07-10
40 year old homosexual from New York City
As a non-heterosexual male, I would say to be careful. If I were a hotel employee and encountered such a resident, I would be uncomfortable to say the least. If such an advance is unwelcome, it can be a violation. Consider if a man were to drop his towel and grab a female employee's crotch -- we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

As for whether it makes you a slut or a whore, I would never be so judgmental. But if you're looking at yourself differently because of it, it might be a good time to stop. There are better outlets for sexual feelings, ones less likely to violate someone else's rights.
StrokerAce Amateur Jackinchatter

110 posts since 2006-02-13
48 year old curious from Florida near Daytona
Let me know where u will be staying next i need to get a job application.......
The Race is on!!!!!!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Roomservice