JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Who has jerked while listening to other people fuck?
Page: of 9   next > 
twizted77 Skilled Jackinchatter

736 posts since 2013-06-17
45 year old curious male from Kentucky
I don't mean on the computer or phone, I mean in the next room or apartment. It's happened to me a few times.

When I was a freshman in college I came home to pay my parents a surprise visit. Got home late and they were in bed...I thought asleep. Got to the kitchen, which was next to their bedroom and heard my mom say, "Stick it in my ass."

I didn't know whether to be disgusted or what. Then she started yelling "Harder! Harder!" Jerked off in the kitchen, then hurried out of the house and drove around for a while.

After college I had a three bedroom house with my two best friends. At the time I was single, but they both had GFs. One night I swear they took turns seeingbwho could have the loudest sex. Three times each. The roomie in the middle room's bed was against the same wall bas mine, so I could actually feel it through the wall.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
tkatfisme Novice Jackinchatter

47 posts since 2015-04-03
35 year old heterosexual from Sacramento, CA
Old roommate would fuck his gf with the door slightly open all the time. Almost walked in one night but I wasn't liquored up enough. Blew all over the carpet outside the door though. Did that all the time. Panties, socks, shoes- those were free game. Good times. Felt lile she had a thing for me too. Oh well.
Unregistered ?

More times than I can count. Mom and her partner were always going at it. Dad and his wife. College roommates were rarely quiet. And even as a married college student, one of my profs lived next door and his wife thought he was an excellent teacher grin Or so I heard on several occasions. Good times grin
Unregistered ?

When I was in high school, a best friend of mine wanted to come to my house to fuck his girlfriend. He was losing his virginity and I let them use my brother's bed (who was off at college). My parents were out of town that weekend, so I let them come over. THe bed they were in was squeaky and they didn't bother to close the door of the bedroom. I got on my knees in the hall right outside the door and jerked to the sound of them fucking. Blew all over the wall.
SlightlySalty Skilled Jackinchatter

616 posts since 2010-05-25
68 year old bisexual male from Maryland
I experienced a double header on afternoon while staying in a hotel. I came into my room and heard the unmistakable sounds of a couple in the next room going at it. He was fairly quiet but she was pretty vocal. It was hot enough that I stripped down and had a good wank listening. I was almost tempted to slip a thank you note under their door, lol. Then, less than an hour after they finished, I heard moaning and the thump, thump of the headboard against the wall coming from the room on the opposite side from the first couple! Right time, right place I guess.
* Contains all natural ingredients. No preservatives, added fillers or MSG.
WaGuy Skilled Jackinchatter

716 posts since 2015-03-26
47 year old from Tacoma Wa.
do it all the time when the couple upstairs are fucking. not much sound deadening in this old building.
anyone wanna hookup?
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
absolutely, very hot. For me its always been in hotels.
Working it hard
Wanker78 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3837 posts since 2015-07-08
heterosexual male
I'm lucky as I get to hear the couple downstairs shagging at least twice a week. I have the top floor in a converted house and the couple downstairs - redhead Julia and her boyfriend - are a pair of noisy fuckers.

It's even better in the summer when they leave the patio doors open - their bedroom is just below mine - and I can hear just about every moan, groan, slap and orgasm just a few feet away. Mostly my cock is out and I'm wanking away in time to them but I do tend to cum before her BF who certainly has a lot of stamina.

I often see Julia around and about and politely say hello to her but I know that the previous night she'd got a very satisfying shagging. (Another benefit is seeing her skimpy underwear on the washing line; she does like to wear a thong strokestrokestrokestroke )
Colossal Pervert- Think I'll treat myself to my third wank today
biker061 Amateur Jackinchatter

301 posts since 2016-01-06
69 year old heterosexual male from Oklahoma
in my 20's wen i was on the road doing sound for a regional rock band the bass player and i were the only two non-smokers in the traveling party so we shared a double room. first time it happened he'd brought a little postage stamp groupie (lick 'em, stick 'em, send 'em n their way) back to the room. they got started and i heard her say "what about your roomie?" he told her not to worry he's a sound sleeper. ya right! i started rubbing one out as i watched. somewhere in the middle he looked over and noticed, gave me a thumbs up and kept at it.
first of many adventures he and i shared for a couple years in the great midwest!
"...occupational hazard is, occupation's just not around..."
dailyjacker Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2015-11-05
65 year old from North of Houston
I have heard it a lot. At campgrounds, hotels and when groing up, my sister was a slut and would fuck guys at home when our parents were gone. She was a screamer and wasnt shy about telling her guy what she wanted. With her room next to mine a heard it all and shot many a load while listening
thejonesy08 Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2012-05-20
35 year old
i have....it was extremely hot!!
BiRick Amateur Jackinchatter

252 posts since 2015-01-29
63 year old bisexual
My first wife and I lived in a duplex. Eventually this couple moved into the other half the house. Our bedrooms shared a wall, and the first weekend they were there we heard them going at it hot and heavy.

The wife was a screamer, with a dirty mouth. The husband never said much but did grunt a lot. Well this got us all turned on, so when they finally came my then wife started up her own yelling and screaming as we fucked.

Apparently that got the other couple turned on and... well we went back and forth for several hours LOL. After that it became a regular thing, until finally we decided to get together and make it a group. But that's another story...
marriedboner Skilled Jackinchatter

583 posts since 2007-06-21
heterosexual male
Love it, especially in a hotel where you hear the headboard knocking the wall
Has to happen by chance of course, that makes it all the better.
Makes me have to masturbate, can't think of anything else just --
thinking of what she's getting, thinking of what he's getting
trying to 'time it' with when one or the other of them *comes*
but usually her voice is the only one i can hear clearly so his orgasm is kind of a guess.
ozjohn Amateur Jackinchatter

419 posts since 2005-09-09
85 year old heterosexual male from Australia
Yes, but cannot give any details.
angelito1978 Amateur Jackinchatter

307 posts since 2013-06-06
46 year old curious
I have two females as neighbors, they are cousins, and have heard them both go at it with their guys one of them is hotter, and know who is who now, they do it hot and go at it really good, well... I have to sling it out and rub it away once in a while when I catch them... their smiles when we run to each other at times makes it hotter
Page: of 9   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Who has jerked while listening to other people fuck?