JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Alex Jones & Steph McGovern new TV show
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

Just a heads up for all you Alex Jones and Steph McGovern fans out there. They are doing a new show together next week, on Wednesday I think, BBC1, called "How to Shop for Less"

cockstroke
Add a reply Quote this post
mickey_jo_jnr Amateur Jackinchatter

184 posts since 2010-03-19
41 year old
Thanks for the heads up. Love to watch and wank over those two huge titted whores smile
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Those two regional chav cunts will have me reluctantly wanking my cock off. Are you sure it's not called How to Wear Less ?
fred987 Omnipitant Jackinchatter

7064 posts since 2015-10-04
60 year old
I hope this isn't a windup, if not it might just be worth the licence fee...lol. I hope they get plenty of on-screen time together, so we can see how the chemistry plays out between them...wink
Unregistered ?

Steph is definitely the bull dyke in that relationship grin

http://youtu.be/pvfF16NuOAI
Stella0 Professional Jackinchatter

1358 posts since 2015-04-01
53 year old heterosexual from England
mahut27 said:
Those two regional chav cunts will have me reluctantly wanking my cock off. Are you sure it's not called How to Wear Less ?

Now now mahut, Charlotte 'Alex' Jones has done very well for herself considering she is a simple whore from the valleys with no obvious talent aside from her tits. What else was she supposed to do being after being born at a time when Wales ran out of coal?

User posted image
'Alex' always dreamed of being famous

It really does go to show how fucking retarded BBC1 has become though. The kind of audience they are catering for are the kind who shop at Iceland. Alex and Steph couldn't give two shits about what they are talking about, they just want to be on television.

User posted image

Steph is far far more sinister than Alex. She's a capitalist pig urging poor people to fritter away their cash in shops. Save money? How about this: grow you own veg, learn to sew and make your own clothes? Oh, but no...we all have to go out and spend spend spend...

Why don't they just get their tits out and be done with it? That's all anyone cares about at the end of the fucking day.

JG12 Amateur Jackinchatter

108 posts since 2015-01-05
curious from Britain
my cock sprung to attention when i saw the advert. can't wait to have some dirty wanks over these tarts when the show comes on
Trillian - cp2069 & Skype - j.gj.g346

The shows aim is to 'shop for less while maintaining your lifestyle'.

Episode One: How to get shit-faced, pregnant, and your own council flat for less than a tenner.

User posted image

60 year old
Hey Stella0, I happen to shop at Iceland...lol. So it seems like the show is really a goer then...I wonder which genius at the Broken Biscuit Co thought of pairing these two hotties up together...if it's a hit he/she will be on a (licence funded) bonus no doubt, but if not...

fred987 said:
Hey Stella0, I happen to shop at Iceland...lol.

Ah apols. I guess in this economic climate everyone has to budget. I must admit, I sometimes go in there to look at the chav scum-sluts trying to emulate Kerry Katona's career path as they peruse the frozen chips section.

60 year old
Nah, I pop in to see if I might run into that lovely Peter Andre fella, when I get my weeks' supply of xtra large pizzas. I think I just missed him one time... Anyway, back to the new show, I hope that there will be plenty of four handed spots, rather than having the two lovely ladies doing their own thing, so to speak...wink

I think there are only two episodes, each 1hr long.
Unregistered ?

I am totally ashamed of wanking over these worthless turds but will no doubt watch with cock in hand, sigh.

mahut27 said:
I am totally ashamed of wanking over these worthless turds but will no doubt watch with cock in hand, sigh.

Maybe shouting obscenities at the screen as you do so will help salve your shame.
hfcbjd Amateur Jackinchatter

280 posts since 2006-05-17
58 year old bisexual male from edinburgh
mahut27 said:

Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Alex Jones & Steph McGovern new TV show