JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » This site is no longer about masturbation, but about degrading women
Page: < prev  of 9  
Wanker78 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3837 posts since 2015-07-08
heterosexual male
fordownes said:
Good for you. Doesnt make you any less of a dip shit incapable of having a semblance of a cohesive argument to defend his point of view. My swearing doesn't mean you automatically win.

Christ this site is filled with pedos, creepy gays and retarded assholes like you.
Go stand in traffic. Rid the world of your retarded ass.

So you will have reported all these pedos, creepy gays and retarded assholes to the site admin yet they are still here despite it being < full of them>

That says more about you that it does your hatred for others.
Colossal Pervert- Think I'll treat myself to my third wank today
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
anysizeldo Skilled Jackinchatter

841 posts since 2020-05-05
heterosexual male
My Christmas has been made. My short fused toxic friend 'fordownes', after trawling through my posts, desperately trying to dig up some dirt on me, has been kicked out of here for a couple of months for spamming the mycircle thread. For someone who believes that there's nothing too degrading or offensive that can be posted in a forum, it just shows what a hypocrite he is. Im sure he'll be able to read this even though he's unable to comment until his ban runs out, or he re-surfaces before that, like a floating turd, with a new name.
Oh, BTW mate, I tried standing in traffic as you instructed, but they just drove around me. Sorry.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 9  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » This site is no longer about masturbation, but about degrading women