JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » did u ever wonder who maturbates 2 you?
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

Check http://thankyourwank.com/ I was suprised by some of the numbers on girls I know. My wife was 3 and one of our best friends was 237 !!!
Add a reply Quote this post
wannahavefun0210 Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2013-02-19
42 year old heterosexual male from Lexington,KY
MistressT said:
A lot of guys tell me they jack off to me. I think that's pretty awesome.

I am jacking just over your profile picture. Wow!!! Glad to see you in our little community!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
wizznjizz Amateur Jackinchatter

136 posts since 2016-07-26
60 year old from New Hampshire
I hope someone sees me bate! stroke
marriedboner Skilled Jackinchatter

583 posts since 2007-06-21
heterosexual male
At school reunion, lots of gray hair and added weight in the room -- lady with a great smile who I liked in 5-7th grade tells me she had the biggest crush on me back then, then blushes to the roots of her hair and adds "well, it was puberty.."

I had been awkward and shy back in the day, and her comment put a smile on my face that will never entirely go away. 'Cause I used to think of her too, many a night... grin and with one look at my grin, she got it.

Neither of us said 'I masturbated to you' out loud but we didn't have to.
tom_c Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2010-07-27
36 year old homosexual
About a year ago, I ran into an old, high school friend at a gay bar. We both laughed when we saw one another and we never thought the other might be gay.

Anyway, we began to reminise about our time in school and he told me he used to jack off while thinking of me in the locker room showers. I was surprised and admitted that I had jacked off thinking about him, too.

Well, we ended up going to his place that night and had some of the hottest sex I've ever had. It was wild! It was sort of like a dream "cum" true.

And yes, we still see each other at least a couple times a month.
enis Skilled Jackinchatter

823 posts since 2006-02-10
80 year old curious from Midwest US
several guys who have seen my vids on xtube and newbienudes or have watched me on Chaturbate have sent me pms to report jacking off to mu stuff. That's always hot for me.strokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

@ tom_c Had a similar experience with a long time friend who opened up about his fantasies after discovering my alter ego many years ago. Shortly after his finding out, when I was at his place he'd keep me tied me to the bed all night, in another room into which he'd peek in after he thought I was asleep which, many times, I wasn't. He'd jack off by the doorway.

That kinda stopped after about a year but in the last few years, it has restarted. Now he'll share the same bed after strapping my legs together with half a dozen straps as well as my wrists. Of course, I'm dolled up. Then he'll hump my thighs and cum several times through the night.
hardrive Amateur Jackinchatter

148 posts since 2009-11-06
64 year old curious from IL Chiicago
Sounds hot
Unregistered ?

not really, its probably just the govt folks who have hacked into the camera on my tablet. Hope they have a good time watching, whatever govt they work for.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » did u ever wonder who maturbates 2 you?