JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Kendra Roll, stunning 18-year-old Latina beauty with BIG NATURAL TITS!
Page: < prev  of 9   next > 
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
Tropical Beach, part 3

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

Isn't she hot?
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

"Gorgeous Kendra is playing with her wonderful cunt on the beach. In our opinion, her body is the absolute best we have seen in the 10 years existence of Watch4Beauty! And we're proud to be the first ones to bring this insanely sexy Colombian to you!"

Description of the Tropical Beauty photoset and video, from the pay site Watch4Beauty.
Unregistered ?

Nice find! Looking forward to more of her sets grin
Unregistered ?

Mmmm she has me stroking to her!
backdoor_man034 Skilled Jackinchatter

751 posts since 2013-11-23
55 year old heterosexual from Kentucky
She is absolutely stunning!!! Very much stroke worthycockcockstrokestrokestrokestroke
andy8inpeter Amateur Jackinchatter

254 posts since 2015-04-23
53 year old bisexual male
omg i want to fuck her
str8rob40mwm Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2014-05-10
49 year old
She is so hot

Ninjaker said:
Mmmm she has me stroking to her!

I'm glad to see that so many of you guys are jacking to Kendra and enjoying intense pleasure. I think she's one of the hottest new young models in quite a while.

I notice that Watch4Beauty, rather than brag that she's modeling exclusively for their site, says this: "And we're proud to be the first ones to bring this insanely sexy Colombian to you!"

"First" rather than "only." That suggests that she'll be appearing on other sites, too. I hope so, and I hope several sites compete to outdo the others in producing Kendra comment, because I cannot get enough of this hot teen Latina!

I've uploaded a new zip file containing all of Kendra's photosets and videos so far, including Tropical Beach, if you'd like the convenience of downloading all of this cock-thrilling content at once. CLICK HERE to start the download from 1ficher.com.

Masters of Bating, let's keep the Kendra stroke fest going! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
dkslutlover Amateur Jackinchatter

490 posts since 2014-09-12
53 year old heterosexual male from Denmark
Just one word : Waauuuw !
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
hmmm
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.

Come to My Bed, part 1

New photoset and video of Kendra released today!

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Jaystar76 Professional Jackinchatter

1019 posts since 2015-02-02
52 year old heterosexual
Beautiful 18 year old pussy:
User posted image
Great young tits to jerk off to!:
User posted image
But i really want to thrust my hard cock deep in this cute round ass of hers!!
User posted image
Fuck this young thing makes my old cock very hard!!
strokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

Jaystar76 said:
Beautiful 18 year old pussy:
User posted image
Great young tits to jerk off to!:
User posted image
But i really want to thrust my hard cock deep in this cute round ass of hers!!
User posted image
Fuck this young thing makes my old cock very hard!!
strokestrokestroke

OMG, you called it buddy. Just beautiful. The pic where she is spread eagle displaying her beauty for all to see, I fantasized about standing in front of her, worshiping her glory while slowly stroking my cock to her. Wanting to see big blobs of cum on the rock below her beautiful pussy.
Page: < prev  of 9   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Kendra Roll, stunning 18-year-old Latina beauty with BIG NATURAL TITS!