JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Creampie eating
Page: < prev  of 3  
Billy419 Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2011-03-17
60 year old curious from Ohio
thats hot, i love eating mine when im done and it really gtes my girl hot
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ja_ja Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2008-10-28
47 year old from chennai, India
I love eating my creampie .. though i fantasy eating some othre guys creampie off my woman's cunt!
tieguy Amateur Jackinchatter

284 posts since 2011-01-20
57 year old heterosexual from Bay Area, CA
i love eating a creampie! There is something to be said about eating a cum filled pussy that had another man's cock in seconds before!!

back in college my dorm mate and i would fool around with this one broad. more than once i was licking her pussy while he was sliding his cock in and out of it, the cleaning it up afterwards. i have also licked her tits clean before too.
Unregistered ?

How did you do it the first time? I want to so bad but as soon as the moment hits, the urge is gone. Besides the urge being gone, i wouldnt be sure how she would react.
Billy419 said:
thats hot, i love eating mine when im done and it really gtes my girl hot
Unregistered ?

sfbob6934 said:
How did you do it the first time? I want to so bad but as soon as the moment hits, the urge is gone. Besides the urge being gone, i wouldnt be sure how she would react.

My first was when I was in college and a girl I had just fucked told me to eat her. When I balked, she said that if I expected her to swallow after giving me a bj, that I should know how it tastes.
She also started swapping spit with me after giving me a bj.
I've been doing it since.
The first time I ate my wife, she was shocked as she thought guys wouldn't do that. That was before she knew I loved sucking cock... almost as much as I loved pussy.
Through the years, we started going to nude resorts and started swinging with some other couples.
I have had the pleasure of eating out/cleaning up a pussy after 9 guys have come in it.
Unregistered ?

Wow. I guess when youre told to it makes it a bit easier. Been with this chick for about a year, i totally hope to try it soon...waiting for the right time i guess? I suppose eating a strange load wouldd be easier since you could be all horned up for it and not the post cum feeling, but i dont see this relationship heading down that road anytime soon.
biker061 Amateur Jackinchatter

301 posts since 2016-01-06
69 year old heterosexual male from Oklahoma
i must admit that this one took a while. when i was younger, even into my 30's i thought i wanted to but couldn't convince my self to dive in after cumming inside. once i finally did it i regretted waiting so long! mrsbiker really gets off on it, i don't think anyone had done it with her before, and she expects it after every time i cum in her now! it is very often enough to get me hard again and then the process starts all over again,ifi don't cum on the sheets while doing it!
"...occupational hazard is, occupation's just not around..."
Pacifica64 Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2015-12-05
59 year old bisexual from Central Florida
I love watching creampie videos and pics of m or f ass and pussy creampies . I have never eaten a pussy that I have cum into but I have fantasized about eating cum out of a m or f asshole.
https://xhamster.com/users/pacifica64
Unregistered ?

Luv watchin n gettin off 2 creampie vidz! Dont get 2 do it 2 often myself as some burdz dont like it! Shame rlly!
mainehotwife1969 Skilled Jackinchatter

663 posts since 2012-01-26
54 year old heterosexual from Maine, U.S.
I've seen a few videos of it and have some saved. My wife LOVES this...when I share her with another guy she always cums again when I go down on her.
Love to trade on Skype! IM is mainehotwife1969. LOVE used panties!
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Creampie eating