JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Guys tanning on the beach!
Page: < prev  of 2  
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Tiny dicks at the beach!
User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

I just got back from a Mexico and loved seeing naked guys at the beach - as well as taking my cock out for a little fun in the sun!

User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
So here's my question do guys get hard just from tanning at the beach, just semi or does the third leg mostly snooze his way through the day? I just wonder as it is in my plan to hit a nude beach or two just curious if every guy there is walking around with his pride and joy at full salute the whole time. Don't get me wrong if it is appropriate nude beach etiquette to be hard at all times, I will happily work mine up to standard upon arrival and setup and keep it that way all day long, lol.stroke strokestroke just curious about the experience of others.
Working it hard

So here's my question do guys get hard just from tanning at the beach, just semi or does the third leg mostly snooze his way through the day? I just wonder as it is in my plan to hit a nude beach or two just curious if every guy there is walking around with his pride and joy at full salute the whole time. Don't get me wrong if it is appropriate nude beach etiquette to be hard at all times, I will happily work mine up to standard upon arrival and setup and keep it that way all day long, lol.stroke strokestroke just curious about the experience of others.
Working it hard

No, not always hard but sometimes it cannot be helped. My dick has a mind of its own.

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image

Typical guys seen tanning or otherwise having fun at the beach.

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image

GraysAnatomy said:
No, not always hard but sometimes it cannot be helped. My dick has a mind of its own.

Gotcha, so what beaches are there that are fully nude and which are clothing optional. As soon as June hits with full summer sun I will begin hitting the nude beach closest to me. I would love a list from others of the nude beaches that they roll to, East Coast, West, Fla or overseas. Thanks.
Working it hard
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Guys tanning on the beach!