JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Anal with wife
Page: of 6   next > 
nakedhusband50 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2008-03-20
68 year old bisexual male from Texas
Does your wife enjoy anal? Ive been married twice, and only fucked my wifes ass three times. I probably never would, not being into it really. But she was the one that wanted it all three times. So how often do you do this? Who usually initiates it?
Nothing hotter than two husbands together, naked, pleasing themselves and each other
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
daw0352 Amateur Jackinchatter

173 posts since 2009-07-02
heterosexual male from TX
I had a few gfs in the past that would want me to fuck their ass but my wife is another story. We have prolly done it 10 times she always cums very hard when I fuck her ass and play with her pussy but she says that after it hurts and is uncomfortable for a day or so and we use PLENTY of lube! Lol
Slurp Amateur Jackinchatter

471 posts since 2014-09-22
64 year old
Going only anal happens because people can't figure out where to put their dick or can't score a female.
sepafun Skilled Jackinchatter

941 posts since 2013-10-10
63 year old curious male from Gilbertsville, PA
The Mrs. likes it in the ass once in a while, usually every other month or so. She usually suggests it, bu occasionally I will go for it when we are doing it doggy. She says it is a turn on because it is so 'taboo' and 'dirty.' I am more than happy to accommodate. I love how I have to work at getting the head of my dick in that tight hole, even with lots of lube. I always cum big when fucking her ass. It is a great change of pace.
Unregistered ?

No way for my wife.
Mars Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2008-12-01
58 year old curious from Florida
Wife enjoys it occasionally. But when she is in the mood, it really gets her off. Every time I eat her pussy though she likes a finger in her ass. Sends her over the edge every time.
Hard, Horney, and Stroking his Cock
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I have had three wives and several girlfriends who let me fuck them in the ass, several of them were really into it due to the nasty nature of it especially my last wife who had prior anal sex experience. During our dating times before hooking up and getting married I told her how much I loved it and soon after we began having sex together she suggested we do anal and it was hard for me to say "not tonight darling". We did all kinds of nasty anal together.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Unregistered ?

I'm not really into it. I hate anything or anyone playing with my ass. My wife didn't like it and I wouldn't press the issue. I've only fucked one girlfriend in the ass. That was some fifty years ago. The girl I'm with now no way. She's fucked me several times.
Txsmale57 Amateur Jackinchatter

310 posts since 2016-04-19
64 year old bisexual male from Roans Prairie Txs
In my younger days I was lucky enough to fuck two different gf's in there tight young asses! It was so hot I dumped loads of cum in there hot holes. For my wife it will never happen, thankful for earlier!
JO,CBT, Btm !
Ejaceuphoria Skilled Jackinchatter

812 posts since 2014-01-24
68 year old heterosexual from Uk
Hell i have never had the experience & will most probably go to my grave without having done itfrown
General Str8 nice guy
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
We do it maybe 10% of the time. My wife likes it and often asks for it. She's good at relaxing her butt, and my cock is average diameter......not fat. So she says it's tight but comfortable. Taking it up the butt was one of the special things we saved for the honeymoon.
Bi_and_High44 Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2015-02-21
53 year old bisexual from Haarlem, NL
I love this story so I'll tell it...

My wife and I have only done anal once. We fooled around a bit and I lubed up my finger and a small dildo and tried to get her ass to relax but I'm not sure if we did but we worked at it for a while. I tried to get lube up in her asshole to make it as easy as possible.

By this time I'm really hard and excited and she's really nervous. She turns over face down and I lube up my cock. I push it up into her ass just a little and she cries out. I push it in a little more and she cries out again. Slowly I push it in further and she starts telling me no and to go slower. This is getting me worked up, I'm having trouble controlling myself, so I push it all the way up her ass.

She cries out again and starts squirming around trying to get my cock out of her tight asshole but I won't let her. The more she pulls away the harder I push. She asks me to stop, I tell her to relax. She asks me to stop again and I start fucking her, thrusting my hips and working my cock in and out but never fully pulling out.

By now she's whimpering and begging me to stop, I tell her I'm not going to stop until I cum up her ass. I fuck her hard, she starts to softly cry...this made me so hard. I loved hurting her with my cock. I was so excited and crazy I was pinning her arms and fucking her hard listening to her whimper and cry. Finally I gave her a few good, hard thrusts and shot my load up her ass. I had pushed my cock as deep as I could up in her and I didn't pull it out when I came, I left it in until it got soft and made her push it out with her rectum and anus.

We never did anal again but I fantasize about it all the time.
Horny and stroking it
Maverick Novice Jackinchatter

76 posts since 2011-04-02
35 year old heterosexual
So let me see if I have this straight... You "love" the story of the time you raped your wife and fucked her in the ass against her will while she repeatedly said no and told you to stop?

You are a real piece of shit.
WankBud1987 Amateur Jackinchatter

137 posts since 2015-01-08
37 year old curious
Maverick said:
So let me see if I have this straight... You "love" the story of the time you raped your wife and fucked her in the ass against her will while she repeatedly said no and told you to stop?

You are a real piece of shit.

+1 This place is getting creepier every time I visit.
https://xhamster.com/user/Wankbud1987
Unregistered ?

Wife did it one time till I came before we were married. None since, quote" I don't want anything up my ass ever again"......bitch
Page: of 6   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Anal with wife