JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Wife is wearing the boots!
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

My wife, who is the dominant in our sex life, has a pair of k we high boots that she always wears when she pegs me because the heels raise her up to the perfect height to fuck my ass with her feeldoe and at that height, she usually cums hard from fucking me. Whenever I see her in those boots, I get an instant hard on because she only wears them when she is going to fuck me some time that day. Wearing them at work all day always horns her up for the pegging that night.

Well, this morning as she was getting ready for work, she pulled those boots on and smiled at me in a way that let me know she was looking forward to tonight! I'm off work now and waiting for her to get home. I've been hard most of the day and it's driving me crazy!
Add a reply Quote this post
nakedhusband50 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2008-03-20
68 year old bisexual male from Texas
Damn! At least get a photo of her in boots and dick ready for action!
Nothing hotter than two husbands together, naked, pleasing themselves and each other
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
njguywantsit Skilled Jackinchatter

697 posts since 2011-04-29
60 year old bisexual male from NW New Jersey
Pavlovian!
Masturbation is the best, innit!
Hardrocker Amateur Jackinchatter

356 posts since 2007-03-29
46 year old
God I got a hardon reading about RexM seeing her "wearing the boots" and the guy not being able to think about anything else.

njguywantsit said:
Pavlovian!

O yea. That's the ultimate. An almost Pavlovian response to a dominant woman wearing the fetish object. The boots or the shoes or the leather garment....or whatever.

In my case, she wears "the corset." Early in the evening, she'll have a couple of buttons open to show me that she's wearing it. Once I see her wearing the corset, I won't be able to think about much else. I know that in the bedroom, she'll also be wearing the strapon, and I'll be getting pegged.
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
Wife has a lingerie set that has cutouts for nipples in the bra and in the crotch in the panties. When I know she's wearing those at work while walking around the office and talking to the guys I know that are there, it drives me wild knowing she's wet with arousal and I have to wait until way later to be able to lick up that juice and plunge fuck her out of her mind.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
Unregistered ?

RexM said:
My wife, who is the dominant in our sex life, has a pair of k we high boots that she always wears when she pegs me because the heels raise her up to the perfect height to fuck my ass with her feeldoe and at that height, she usually cums hard from fucking me. Whenever I see her in those boots, I get an instant hard on because she only wears them when she is going to fuck me some time that day. Wearing them at work all day always horns her up for the pegging that night.

Well, this morning as she was getting ready for work, she pulled those boots on and smiled at me in a way that let me know she was looking forward to tonight! I'm off work now and waiting for her to get home. I've been hard most of the day and it's driving me crazy!

You are a very lucky guy. I hope you enjoy her fucking you as much as you enjoy banging her !
Hardrocker Amateur Jackinchatter

356 posts since 2007-03-29
46 year old
Dman said:
Wife has a lingerie set that has cutouts for nipples in the bra and in the crotch in the panties. When I know she's wearing those at work while walking around the office and talking to the guys I know that are there, it drives me wild knowing she's wet with arousal and I have to wait until way later to be able to lick up that juice and plunge fuck her out of her mind.

That's hot! Part of the game is having to wait for it. When the wife is wearing the corset, she usually puts it on as soon as she gets home, and I see it as soon as I get there. It's an underbust corset. Her tits are pushed up high and she is braless. If I actually mention it, she'll just tell me to think about it, while she drags out the time before bed. When she's wearing the corset, I'm thinking of the strapon all evening and getting hardons. And she knows it.
Linda Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2006-07-13
44 year old bisexual
"Pavlovian!" laugh Very sexy thread!
I talked to a woman online a while back who said she could turn her hubby into a sexual basket case when he saw her wearing "the" big black brassiere. I imagine that dominant females are generally very good at producing such a conditioned response in a partner. Especially a partner who responds strongly to fetishes and obsessions. I guess there has actually been some research on the subject:

http://io9.gizmodo.com/pavlovs-pervs-1500110923
Unregistered ?

I can tell all of you, when she got home, it wasn't long before she had me bent over the bed fucking me hard. She fucked me until she came. I didn't cum from being fucked but there was a large wet spot from all the pre-cum I had leaked while getting pounded.

I can't wait to see her in those boots again.
Linda Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2006-07-13
44 year old bisexual
RexM said:

Nice. About how often does she wear the boots.
Unregistered ?

Love women in tall, sexy boots. cock
Unregistered ?

RexM said:
I can tell all of you, when she got home, it wasn't long before she had me bent over the bed fucking me hard. She fucked me until she came. I didn't cum from being fucked but there was a large wet spot from all the pre-cum I had leaked while getting pounded.

Would love to have watched that!!
macp Amateur Jackinchatter

255 posts since 2017-01-21
bisexual transgender male from UK
That was so horny RexM
Slutty bitch
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Wife is wearing the boots!