JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Mens bathroom and pee shyness
Page: < prev  of 2  
str837oz Novice Jackinchatter

61 posts since 2009-06-16
59 year old bisexual from Sydney Australia
Welshbloke said:
shy bladder,, I really envy blokes who can just pull their nob out and let go a stream. When I go for a piss if no one is about and I start I am ok,, if someone comes in before I start I have to pack in and try later, if in a pub and I say I am off for a piss and a mate says he would join me I have to go in the lock up, tried all sorts, mental math etc nothing works for me.

Yeh I hear u welsh. once u start its ok. but if something happens before that just ceases up. its weird cause i dont care guys see my dick. Im quite comfortable to go naked in showers in gym change rooms etc where other guys do contortions to get changed under a towel.
I looked up aboutit on web once. most go for a gradual re exposure therapy to slowly get used to it. easier said than done i reckon. another is to hold your breath for as long as possible. (a bit dangerous) but apparently there is an inevitability that you will pee the more u need to breath. tho i dont fancy passing out and ending up face down in the trough!
at least nice to know there other fellas out there in same boat.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
JerkinSince93 said:
I really want to catch an older man peeping while i pee

I have been jerkin since 53 so I have got some time on you. And I guarantee, if you and I were in the same room peeing, I would definitely be peeping at that gorgeous uncut cock of yours! By the way, I would have absolutely no problem peeing. Never had a bashful bladder in 77 years so I do not expect to get one now.
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Glad to know it's not just me. It has to do with urinal fright. Definitely. Think about it, we are not used to peeing with other people peeing right beside us. We do it in the confidence of our homes. For me, stage fright and feeling very uncomfortable not knowing what to do with a man with his dick out standing right next to me, that adds to the fright. Being such a fan of cocks, I dunno what to do when another cock is whipped out right next to me. So I get shy. The most embarrassing thing is having to pee so bad but being shy so nothing is coming out, so I stand there pretending I'm peeing until the guy leaves. Some men can pee with other men with ease. I cannot. frown
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Mens bathroom and pee shyness