JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Wanting to be a girl. Crossdressing
Page: of 5   next > 
Unregistered ?

Over the last few years I get so jealous of girls and how their body looks and the gorgeous sexy clothes they wear, so I am shaving my body and have stopped working out and starting to dress as a girl. My friend Susan is so sexy and dresses so sexy. I get so jealous of her body and the sex she has. When masturbating, I always think of a man going in and out of me and cumming or men tributing my pics grin
Usually just steal my moms clothes. Anyone else want to be a girl or woman?

Few pics...

User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
gonz199 Novice Jackinchatter

58 posts since 2016-02-25
52 year old
I wish I had the body to even try. If there were any way I could fit in my wife's clothes, I'd definitely have experimented. I guess that's good, though, because if there were any way I would actually be passable, I'd end up being too much of a slut for my own good. Your pics look amazing, by the way. If you ever make it to Ohio...
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
cesi4fun Novice Jackinchatter

59 posts since 2015-05-17
72 year old curious male from northern arizona
i have no desire to be a women. but i love shaving, dressing in lingerie and pretending im a women when it has anything at all to do with sex
I love to cam/mic with other closet sissies/CD's and fem straight/masculine guys.
Unregistered ?

gonz199 said:
I wish I had the body to even try. If there were any way I could fit in my wife's clothes, I'd definitely have experimented. I guess that's good, though, because if there were any way I would actually be passable, I'd end up being too much of a slut for my own good. Your pics look amazing, by the way. If you ever make it to Ohio...

Thankfully I somehow got my mothers shaped legs when I stopped working out and her small feet. I fit right into her high heels.
Love how feminine I am getting when I'm losing muscle, so thinking about female hormones.

User posted image
User posted image
gotyabig Amateur Jackinchatter

445 posts since 2012-08-31
43 year old
I wish I could still do this but ive put on some pounds over the years. From the time I was 14- around 22 I did it pretty regularly as the younger body has the metabolism working for it to where you are still somewhat feminine sized.

I would use my two separate cousins lingerie and even stole some of their dresses. I fucking loved it. shaved some during that time and extremely wanted to start hormones but had a very conservative household so it wouldn't have flew very well.

to this day though, I still fantasize about being a shemale. would extrememly love it.

with that said, keep doing what you are doing. its sexy as hell.
Unregistered ?

gotyabig said:
I wish I could still do this but ive put on some pounds over the years. From the time I was 14- around 22 I did it pretty regularly as the younger body has the metabolism working for it to where you are still somewhat feminine sized.

I would use my two separate cousins lingerie and even stole some of their dresses. I fucking loved it. shaved some during that time and extremely wanted to start hormones but had a very conservative household so it wouldn't have flew very well.

to this day though, I still fantasize about being a shemale. would extrememly love it.

with that said, keep doing what you are doing. its sexy as hell.

Who were the female celebs you admired and wish you could've been back then, or even today?'
bigary36 Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2008-07-06
43 year old bisexual from New Orleans,Louisiana
My Friend is so hot

http://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/5403406/natalia.html
lets have some fun
koswj0991 Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2013-03-02
42 year old curious from USA
I have absolutely no desire to be a woman. However, when I am horny, and wife is away, I almost always go put on her things. I think because it's naughty, and sexy, and completely away from reality. Usually end up playing with one of her dildos too and sometimes camming. Again, it's fantasy and fun and hot, with no desire to be a woman.
gotyabig Amateur Jackinchatter

445 posts since 2012-08-31
43 year old
Pluver25 said:
Who were the female celebs you admired and wish you could've been back then, or even today?'

Xtina Aguillera, Katy Perry, Maria Carey, prob more if I think hard enough
francesCD Skilled Jackinchatter

871 posts since 2016-03-29
from UK
I've no desire to be a woman either but just love cross dressing. The fabrics silk or satin etc against a hard cock is just so nice and I love looking down at my legs in sheer stockings and hi heels. I also like female uniforms of all sorts and often use dildos. Just makes wanking far more intense and enjoyable.
twizted77 Skilled Jackinchatter

736 posts since 2013-06-17
45 year old curious male from Kentucky
Pluver25 said:
Over the last few years I get so jealous of girls and how their body looks and the gorgeous sexy clothes they wear, so I am shaving my body and have stopped working out and starting to dress as a girl. My friend Susan is so sexy and dresses so sexy. I get so jealous of her body and the sex she has. When masturbating, I always think of a man going in and out of me and cumming or men tributing my pics grin
Usually just steal my moms clothes. Anyone else want to be a girl or woman

Few pics...

User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image

Very nice legs. Would love to see more.

I love wearing my wife's clothes when she is out and even fantasize about getting caught by my neighbor, but ultimatly I am glad I am a dude. However, I love jacking off to pics and video of cross dressers and transgender women. As much as I love pussy, sometimes I wish my wife had a cock. grin
Unregistered ?

My mom rocked a gorgeous dress and pantyhose yesterday. I got so jealous when I saw her head out in it. Had to get in the same outfit right away today. grin

William1986 Novice Jackinchatter

91 posts since 2009-07-29
37 year old heterosexual
Great legs turned me on a lot
Unregistered ?

My friends black mini dress hiked up with my moms black pantyhose and heels.

User posted image

User posted image
Unregistered ?

Pluver25 said:
My friends black mini dress hiked up with my moms black pantyhose and heels.

User posted image

User posted image

very nice cock peeking out
Page: of 5   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Wanting to be a girl. Crossdressing