JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Skype or YIM
Page: of 1  
Largeone75 Skilled Jackinchatter

658 posts since 2011-08-03
curious
Hi,

I prefer to use Skype when i cam to cam with another guy to show pictures of my wife for him to jerk off, the picture is quite crisp and non laggy, whereas Yahoo Messenger is awful quality.. anyone else find this? why then do people have YIM?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
DomMyInstrument Amateur Jackinchatter

477 posts since 2013-09-30
35 year old
Nope.

Yahoo, despite it's millions of bugs and connection issues through the years is still far and away the best chat program. Skype doesn't allow you to photoshare, doesn't show links or gifs, requiring more work, has a clunky interface (even moreso than Yahoo) and is just a poor program in general. Even the mic/mic and cam/cam features on which Skype is built on, is actually much better on Yahoo.

Plus Yahoo allows you to show webcam to multiple users or do intimate one on one direct call chats.

Yahoo is the best chatting program for guys like us. It's a shame that the various issues have forced people to use other stuff. Yahoo should be the standard, nothing else should be accepted, honestly. But too many people don't know how to work Yahoo or are using incompatible versions, causing people to think Yahoo isn't as good as it really is.

It still boggles my mind that folks use other stuff. Kik for example, is absolutely TERRIBLE. Yet, tons of people use it. You can't even send messages direct, you can't hit enter, you literally have to click that stupid bubble to send a message. What a joke.

Everyone needs to get back onto the Yahoo train, so we can stop dealing with these inferior programs that people think are "good".

Download Yahoo Messenger version 11.5
Unregistered ?

I've given up on yahoo because that revamp they did six months ago was just so awful. You can't tell who's online, control my own visibility. It's just dreadful.
Unregistered ?

I have YIM 11.5 and you can do all of the stuff you want to Serdontos
davestr8ker Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2006-04-11
heterosexual male from California
Yahoo doesn't run on OS X. However legitimate their beef with Apple might be, Yahoo has left OS X users out in the cold.
Unregistered ?

parkerbirgg on Skype if your a local florida guy message me for real fun.
Unregistered ?

anyone try oovoo.com? I jerked off with 4 other guys and the cam and mic quality was very good. Its all freegrin
larson247 Amateur Jackinchatter

269 posts since 2012-04-17
48 year old curious from San Diego North County
skype beach760

verbalman71 said:
anyone try oovoo.com? I jerked off with 4 other guys and the cam and mic quality was very good. Its all freegrin

Installed it on my Mac and signed up. Group video chat sounds really cool. But can I get my buds to install yet another new chat app?
palmer Skilled Jackinchatter

848 posts since 2007-06-30
70 year old curious from california
Used YIM for years then eventually switched to skype, especially now since I'm running a linux machine - yahoo doesn't work at all, except for live text messaging in their mail application. Skype is a bit more limited with linux, not all the features work.
its just sex
Unregistered ?

I use both, have chat and contact action and mic on YM, but Skype is superior for cam2cam. I use Mac OS X, and can't picshare on either which I find annoying.

cowper1951 said:
I use both, have chat and contact action and mic on YM, but Skype is superior for cam2cam. I use Mac OS X, and can't picshare on either which I find annoying.

I can send pics and do desktop sharing on OS X Skype. It's Version 7.21 (350) (EDIT: upgraded to 7.27) on El Capitan. Also, it seems that you can do screen sharing with a group, though I haven't tried it:

I can run the iSee pic viewer (the best I've found for Mac) and select sharing of that window so my bud can see the same pics. It's not two way sharing, but you can always let the other guy share his image viewer screen for a while.

Unregistered ?

I use Skype,because I have trouble with my cam/mic on Yahoo and Skype has a better mic/cam quality. Sometime I use the oovoo.com site if someone is on.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Skype or YIM