JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What would your honest reaction be if your wife suggested...
Page: < prev  of 2  
ilsatyr63 Skilled Jackinchatter

704 posts since 2010-06-28
76 year old bisexual from central Florida
My reaction would be "thank you Lord for answering my prayers". Years ago she fucked my best friend because she was so fond of him, we took turns taking her, and I let them spend time when I was at work when he fucked her twice. I was also fucking his wife but wouldn't have cared anyway. It was wonderful, she had extra value to me it seemed because another man was getting it. I was so proud of her. It helped that my buddy was 5 inches long and both wives told me they liked mine better but if he had a horse's cock it would have still been heaven. I loved it. whole thing blew up when buddy found a younger thinner bimbo and left his wife. Dumb ass! if you have a woman that fucks keep her, she has great value. Oh, BTW, I love my wife more than you can imagine although she has not done anything like that since and we often fight over sex.
Viva la 69; I'll suck yours while you suck mine!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jackin_daily Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2005-12-07
62 year old heterosexual from UK
Yes to all three. But the wife doesn't approve of this sort of stuff so it ain't going to happen.
Proud to be called a wanker
Ramblingman Amateur Jackinchatter

170 posts since 2015-01-05
46 year old heterosexual male from Wales
I'm stroking hard at the thought of my wife agreeing! Got her pics out, and loving them.
jmc55316 Amateur Jackinchatter

217 posts since 2007-11-15
56 year old bisexual from minnesota
1) no 2grin yes 3gringrin HELL YES!!! MFM!! OR FMF!!
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What would your honest reaction be if your wife suggested...