JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Britney Spears at Billboard Awards
Page: of 4   next > 
slim3 Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2016-04-14
42 year old heterosexual
User posted image User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
JoeDredd Novice Jackinchatter

47 posts since 2016-05-03
47 year old
slim3 said:

That's tonight's wank sorted!
jack2boots Professional Jackinchatter

1010 posts since 2015-06-26

damn, this is another proof why Britney is the Queen of cum. I can't resist to wank over her. She always gives us a good reason to jack off to her, so I got no option to cum some loads for her.

strokestrokestroke

slim3 said:
Lust4Celebs Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2016-04-21
male
Fucking delicious. Just look at those tanned, thick thighs.
Love perving over celebs on Session - Britney, Miley, Katy Perry, RiRi, Gaga, Rachel Riley, Kelly Brook, Billie Eilish, Lindsay Lohan, Hilary Duff, Amelia Dimz, Jordyn Jones, Selena Gomez & many more.
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
Singularly the most decidedly shitty lip sync set Ive ever witnessed on live TV. Complete crap. Good thing there's a hockey game AND a basketball game on to oblit that stupid exhibition...
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.

male
Dman said:
Singularly the most decidedly shitty lip sync set Ive ever witnessed on live TV. Complete crap. Good thing there's a hockey game AND a basketball game on to oblit that stupid exhibition...

Nah, she looked great. And TBH I don't think dried up, old, 60+ year old pensioners are her target audience. wink But still, you watched lol.
Love perving over celebs on Session - Britney, Miley, Katy Perry, RiRi, Gaga, Rachel Riley, Kelly Brook, Billie Eilish, Lindsay Lohan, Hilary Duff, Amelia Dimz, Jordyn Jones, Selena Gomez & many more.
slim3 Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2016-04-14
42 year old heterosexual
Dman said:
Shut up! Every time a Britney thread is up you come in abd hate on Britney. Just stay away. First you say she ain't hot or pretty or sexy. Now you say she can't sing or was lipsyncing. What is it? Or do you just hate Britney every which way possible? Then you say you are sorry and to each's own. But you come and hate again.

Lust4Celebs said:
Nah, she looked great. And TBH I don't think dried up, old, 60+ year old pensioners are her target audience. wink But still, you watched lol.

TBH laugh I watched about 3 minutes of it to make sure I could judge it honestly for you young shmoes, of which I do not understand the obsession. There are plenty other hotties out there instead of a dried up 30 something nut ball. Carry on though...

slim3 said:
Shut up! Every time a Britney thread is up you come in abd hate on Britney. Just stay away. First you say she ain't hot or pretty or sexy. Now you say she can't sing or was lipsyncing. What is it? Or do you just hate Britney every which way possible? Then you say you are sorry and to each's own. But you come and hate again.

Time to get a grip slim. Look back and re-read your posts and look at where your life is headed...

male
Dman said:
TBH laugh I watched about 3 minutes of it to make sure I could judge it honestly for you young shmoes, of which I do not understand the obsession. There are plenty other hotties out there instead of a dried up 30 something nut ball. Carry on though...

Eh? You're twice her age. You should be making the most of your remaining years rather than passive aggressively ranting away on a masturbation board of all places. That trollish behavior is expected of kids, not old men.

Lust4Celebs said:
Eh? You're twice her age. You should be making the most of your remaining years rather than passive aggressively ranting away on a masturbation board of all places. That trollish behavior is expected of kids, not old men.

Seriously? I cant watch or comment on a current TV awards show where the taste in entertainment or at least role models is severely questionable? So clearly a comment from one of those "who should not be offended". Spare me.
inlovewithbritspears Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2016-04-29
heterosexual male
she is so perfect so much masturbation to BRITNEY SPEARS tonight
jack2boots Professional Jackinchatter

1010 posts since 2015-06-26

I don't care what other people say. If he can't admire perfection on Britney, that's his problem. I love her, I think she is absolutely perfect. Tonight wasn't an exception, her performance was great.

Thanks Britney to give us new material to jack off. I'm going to honor you with many big loads to come.

stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke

User posted image

User posted image
inlovewithbritspears Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2016-04-29
heterosexual male
It is our night of BRITNEY. she looks so sexy I am absorbing all this stuff. Her red carpet pics, the performance, back stage. I love my GODNEY more than the universe. SHE IS THE QUEEN.

BRITGASM BRITGASM BRITGASM
Young20 Professional Jackinchatter

1328 posts since 2015-06-23
28 year old bisexual male
jack2boots said:
I don't care what other people say. If he can't admire perfection on Britney, that's his problem. I love her, I think she is absolutely perfect. Tonight wasn't an exception, her performance was great.

Thanks Britney to give us new material to jack off. I'm going to honor you with many big loads to come.

stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke

User posted image

User posted image

Oh YES YES We all jack off for you , Britney! boobsass strokestrokestrokestrokestroke our cum goddess! strokestrokestrokestroke
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Britney Spears at Billboard Awards