JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » What about panty sniffing?
Page: of 1  
smokn9r Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2008-05-21
55 year old heterosexual from Vegas
I love to use this as an aid when I masturbate...I will do this any chance I get but thats not very often. Anyone else out there ever try?

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Anyone that want's to sniff my panties are more than wellcome, I will make sure I masturbate into them first...kinky.

So you will seal them and ship them to me in the U.S.?

Allen35 Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2008-01-14
49 year old curious
I like to sniff my wife's dirty ones when I masturbate sometimes. The dirtier and smellier the better. I even use to sniff my mom's dirty panties sometimes when I masturbated as a young boy too. A friend of mine showed me about doing that. We were at my house alone one afternoon and he looked for and found some of my mom's dirty ones and smelled them. He got me to smell them too.

Yeah its pretty cool to do this...it really enhances the pleasure. I feel guilty about using the wife's but I have used the mother-in laws b4 and they're pretty pungent.

Allen35 Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2008-01-14
49 year old curious
The more pungent the better I think. My wife's get pretty smelly sometimes. I can see the stains sometimes. My mom's were pretty smelly also on occasions. I found one of my mom's pair of panties with a pantyliner still attatched. It didn't show any traces of menstral fluid I don't think but she did have some yellowish stains that smelled liked semen. I knew what semen smelled like and even tasted like too by that time.

pantycouple Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2011-03-03
40 year old from USA
My husband loves to sniff and lick my through my panties. When we have been out shopping or something and he has been whispering in my ears all day and turning me on, he does this because he knows it will make my panties soooooooooooo wet, he cannot wait to get home to enjoy my panties. Once we are home he will strip me down to just my panties, usually I have a nice wet spot that has formed on my panties, if the panty material is light enough you can see right through the wet spot and see my lips. He usually has me sit in a chair or on the couch and lay back with my legs up in the air so the panties stretch tight against my lips. It turns him on so much to see them stretched tight against me and see that wet spot. My husband will then put his nose close to my panty covered crotch and smell, I love when he does this and usually he will be rewarded as more of my wetness seeps through the panties. Then after sniffing for a while and getting me even more wet that its formed an even bigger wet spot on my panties he starts to slowly lick my wetness off the panties. WOW does this turn me on, sometimes I will ask him to kiss me so I can taste also. He continues licking me as my juices flow more and more, he loves to tease me and get me so wet. He runs his tongue over and over my tightly stretched panties and it drives me crazy, he will sometimes suck on the panties and try and suck off all my juices, I love it. It feels go good the feeling of his tongue lightly flicking over my lips and clit, and the friction the fabric creates. I have cum from him just teasing me like this and he has been rewarded with a flood of my juices. Check out our profile for more about us.
Couple with a huge fetish for panties, we both are turned on by pleasuring with panties, check out our profile for more about us.

Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » What about panty sniffing?